This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #3

Topic » Live Show #3

4240 days 18 hours ago
Tommy1212
10/11
4240 days 16 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Just waiting for Evanescence!
4240 days 16 hours ago
survivorparv123
Ok this one was really tough. I decided to do Lithium. This song is about losing the comfort of sorrow. Lithium is a mood stabilizer that would take away the sorrow that she keeps inside and she is not ready to let go of it.  the lyrics are often metaphorical and the words consist of double meanings. It's about her inner feelings toward herself.
This relates to a guilty pleasure because she needs to live with sorrow but knows she doesn't want to. She has lived with sorrow so long that losing it now would be like losing a part of herself. It comforts her yet she shouldnt want to keep it.

4240 days 16 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
11/11!

Judge's Comments begin now!
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Adele - You didn't really explain why this is your guilty pleasure correctly but the performance was enjoyable.  But you could of talked about the car crash and the shadows?  I really do believe you are going to go far in this competition :)
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Andy - Oh no no.. I didn't like the performance at all. But I did like how it's something different and out of your comfort zone. But the signing was just gross.
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Maroon 5 - To be honest I should delete your performance and not even put you in the poll simply for not following directions. I clearly wrote no lyric videos. It needs to be a Live Performance or Music Video. But the singing was amazing. This is one of my favorite Maroon 5 songs! Good Job! And you explained perfectly why this is your guilty pleasure :)
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Eminem - Not my favorite performance from you. I don't know why.. it just didn't wow me like your other performances. But you did follow the theme correctly and the song is very touching!
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Kelly Clarkson - We worked really hard picking out a song, and I'm glad you decided to go with this one. Just like Eminem it was very touching/sad.. which fits the theme perfectly!

So far I think you and Adele are in the lead for my favorite performance of the week.
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Britney Spears - It isn't a question about how good this performance was!  Britney never fails when it comes to showing off and performing! I really loved the video.

I hope Keyston likes you this week ^_^
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Lady Gaga - Ugh Idk.. I wish you would gone with Born this way or Alejandro. But I did like the performance. The signing was really good and I liked the choreography.And you did correctly follow the theme so thank you :)
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Bruno Mars - I regret sending home Taylor now... this was just awful. Not Bruno at all. The performance was just all over the place and it was just out of your comfort zone I think.

I wouldn't be shocked to see you in the bottom 2 again.
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Marina and the Diamonds - Not a fan. I kept cringing during this performance and I couldn't wait until it was over.
4240 days 14 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Evanescence - Thank you for listening to us and going with a more slower song and not such a heavy song.

The performance was AMAZING! And I really hope Tengaged see's that and saves you this week!
4240 days 14 hours ago
Mybash_
oh shoot sorry Janelle!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!