This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #4

Topic » Live Show #4

4235 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
My Comments!

Kelly - I think this is one of your best performances we have seen from you from the ENTIRE competition! Its a classic Kelly song and it fitted perfectly with this theme this week! :)

Britney -  Ohhhh my gosh! If you don't win this season I'm going to die. You haven't failed once... well the I'm a slave song was questionable but.. never mind that! Your AMAZING! Your performances are always fun and entertaining! I really believe your one of the best if not the best here.

Carrie - The crowed cheering and jumping up down speaks for itself. The performance was lively and I loved everything about it. The song is very catchy and easy to dance too! One of my favorite performances from you as well! 

Adele - This is my FAVORITE Adele song! I'm really glad you and your mentor decided to pick this song. Although ... I'm not going to lie... its starting to get kind of repetitive maybe with you?

Lady Gaga - I already told Tommy I wasn't going to like this performance from you. I would of went with Born This Way or Love Game. The singing was good, I just didn't like the song you picked.

Marina and the Diamonds - The performance was very annoying and "Ohh no" is right...

Andy - Well you didn't listen to our advice from last round about stepping out of your area. But I have to say I'm happy with your song selection this week...  I did enjoy it but it didn't fit the theme. You might be endanger this week :(

Eminem - YES YES YES!  Finally I LOVE you again! You were losing me these past few weeks but today made up for that! The song selection was perfect for this theme and I wish you good luck! Hope your not in B2 this week!

Maroon 5 - You are obviously AMAZING! I don't think I ever disliked you at all. Your song selections have always been on the dot with the theme's and their just fun to listen too. The song was very upbeat and powerful. I would dance to this! Hopefully Tengaged agree's.
4235 days 3 hours ago
Tommy1212
Kelly Clarkson - I say this every week, I AM your biggest fan, byt this week I don't know what happened you know, it didn't give me the same fun factor as you consistantly do each week for me, and considering this IS dance week I should be getting it, you are a strong contender, I have to say i did like the quirkyness of the video, I really hope tengaged save you!

Britney Spears - I am glad to see you do a song so well known, as it's a rarity for you, you really could win this thing, I think this week you showed of your vocals better than past weeks, and I love to see progress, keep it up!

Adele - We were a bit stumped this week with the theme, but considering your style of singing we REALLY have delivered this week, you always work well with me, your vocals are amazing, it was fun to sing along with and defiantly had me tapping my feet. I love it when it calms down, because that is YOU bringing YOUR style to this theme. I'm so happy you are in my category.

Carrie Underwood - OMG! Carrie, I love you this week, your vocals are amazing! The vibe you give off from singing this song is just AMAZE! You hit the notes beautifully, I'm starting to like you more and more each week! Well done.

Lady Gaga - Me and you had a really hard time this week contemplating whether or not to go with this song, but seeing it now you proved that this was the right choice! It's dance week, JUST DANCE! It's fun, it's got attitude and I LOVE IT! I am so glad you are in my category too! #Girls

Marron 5 - It took a while to kick in, but when it did I immediatly loved it, the mix of the old and new is clever, I could defiantly dance to this song, sing along ALL the time, well done! People should look out for you.

Eminem - I was actually hoping I would see you perform this song this week, it really is one of MY guilty pleasures! It's fun, and hilarious, it defiantly fits with the dance theme. Amazing lyrics this time round. Well Done, and well done on you and your mentor picking it out. Stonkey.

Andy Grammar - This is dance week. Okay there were elements that made me want to dance, but it really was a poor attempt at trying to fit with the theme this week, I do like the instrumentals though! GL

Marina and the Diamonds - I actually really loved this song, you are starting to make your mark on this competition, but 4 weeks into the live shows? A bit late don't you think? I liked it none the less, by far your best performance, GL in public poll.
4235 days 3 hours ago
Keyston
This week was very interesting! Here's what I thought:

Kelly Clarkson “Walk Away” – If I was British, I would say this performance was bloody fantastic. The music video fit so perfectly to the theme this week. The vocals were, once again, outstanding. I see you breezing your way through for this week!

Britney Spears “…Baby One More Time” – Eh. I thought it was okay. Not my favorite performance. Not your best, but not your worst. However, I think you’ll capture the attention of tengaged and hopefully we will see something spectacular from you next week.

Adele “Rumor Has It” – I think this week was quite a challenge for you, choosing a song to fit this theme. However, you pulled it off amazingly! This song was probably your best choice and I think it worked so well. Great, great job!

Carrie Underwood “Undo It” – At first I was pretty skeptical of your song choice, but you proved yourself. Your vocals were right on point and I think this will be a good week for you.

Lady Gaga “Just Dance” – I have to agree with your own comments. I think this was an incredibly obvious choice. The theme is dance and you choose “Just Dance”, so I’m not impressed this week. Vocally, I thought it was stellar, but I just think with the selection available I would have liked to see something a little less cliché.

Maroon 5 – “Moves Like Jagger” – Great choice this week! Assuming tengaged agrees with me, you should sail through this week. I’m becoming a bigger fan of yours each week.

Eminem “We Made You” – I think this a great choice for your artist. I'm glad you took my advice this week. I like the video is cute and memorable. Good job and I hope it pays off :)

Andy Grammer “We Found Love” – PERFECT JOB! I am not being biased because you’re in my group, but I think you took a dance song and made it your own. This is exactly what I am looking for and I think you nailed this performance. For a male artist, I think this might could have been quite risky, but man! You did a great job.

Marina “Oh No” – The title of your song was what I thought about it. “It has no appeal” was a perfect lyric in this song, haha. I think it fit the theme well, but I just didn’t like it. I wouldn’t be surprised to see you in the bottom this week.
4235 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
Question for the Judges!

Can you say your favorites right now???? Like your top 3!
4235 days 3 hours ago
TylerK
Kelly Clarkson - I love this song! All of the dancing in the video really enhances the theme this week! Great song choice :)

Britney Spears - You are so lucky to have this act. She can fit basically every theme, and do it flawlessly. GREAT song choice and you never fail to disappoint :)

Adele - I think is the best song that you could have chosen for the theme this week. You did a good job this week and I liked it. Good luck with the public!

Carrie - I'm sad to say that you are my least favorite female in the competition. There's no denying you have a great voice but I just am not a big fan of country, also I didnt really feel like dancing while listening to this song :P Sorry, but good luck!

Lady Gaga - Great song choice, but really, what else would you have picked? Lool but really good job, a pretty classic gaga song. Not my favorite this week, but also not my least favorite! Good luck!

Maroon 5 - GREAT dance song! I'm really happy you are in the top 2 of the groups category. I loved the song so much when it first came out
and you did a great job! The only thing bad about the song is xtina but it's not Maroon 5's fault that she sucks! Great job and gl!

Eminem - Um what the fuck? I am lost for words... I cant tell if I liked this song choice or hated it a lot. I dont even know how I'm supposed to judge this... just what?

Andy Grammar - This song choice makes me want to commit suicide, not dance. Plus he made it more of a ballad/hand clapping than a dance song. You have done much better before. It may be a bit of bias because the original of this song makes me hate life. But good luck, regardless.

Marina and the Diamonds - Marina is my new thing tbh. She's amazing and I love her original voice. Also this song was great for dance hits week. Plus I love the video and you did great this week. Good job :)
4235 days 3 hours ago
TylerK
um janelle and keayson please get out of my face marina and that song is amazing...
4235 days 3 hours ago
Tommy1212
*highfive's Tyler*
4235 days 3 hours ago
TylerK
keyston*

*highfive's tommy*
4235 days 3 hours ago
Keyston
Tyler, you need to gtfo LOL. Andy was by far my favorite this week, actually. (I'm sure Lupie is totally shocked to hear it!) Marina should be OUT.
4235 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
lmao Tyler!
4235 days 3 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Marina should be OUT.

Agreed and Andy wasn't good :S
4235 days 3 hours ago
TylerK
andy's song wasnt a dance song though.

all it made me want to do was clap, if that.

he has a great voice but a HORRIBLE song choice :L

also marina is amazing and is my favorite in the competition ok bye.
4235 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
MAAROON 5 was amazing!
4235 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
oh my mentor takes favorites....
4235 days 3 hours ago
TylerK
well who doesnt mybash?

im just saying marina is my big thing at the moment like asdfghjkl

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!