This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #5

Topic » Live Show #5

4227 days 4 hours ago
Tommy1212
Carrie - Your vocals are amazing, I LOVE your style of singing, but you are just not stable enough for me in this competition.

Maroon 5 - This song is fun and easy to dance too. You have good vocals. It's clear I've never been a fan of yours, and you have used this song before.

Tonight I'm sending home
Carrie Underwood - I'm sorry I just don't know what you will bring to me next week and if I will hate it again, I'm sad to see you go, but Maroon 5 do bring me the fun factor.
4227 days 4 hours ago
TylerK
Ok um its really no question for me, i don't like carrie all that much and maroon 5 is my act so im sending home...
Carrie.
4227 days 4 hours ago
SexyMan4567
Well, I never expected to make it this far. I know Carrie definitely has the X Factor but maybe you guys just don't agree, However, Janelle was the best mentor and I really don't think I would have gotten this far without you, Janelle. Good Luck everybody, As I know everyone deserved to be here. (:
4227 days 4 hours ago
Mybash_
OMG Final 6!
4227 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Aww I'm so so sorry you got eliminated Carrie! :(

I completely disagree with the other judges! And thanks!
4227 days 4 hours ago
Mybash_
Thanks for saving me!!!!
4227 days 4 hours ago
SexyMan4567
Lol Janelle, It is fine. I knew coming in here that I would have alot to prove and Carrie did that. XD
4227 days 4 hours ago
adam0503
unlucky carrie :( i hope that maroon 5 start posting faster now!!!!!!!!
4227 days 4 hours ago
Danielvk
It's official Carrie you are out.

And congratulations to the final 6 of you
4227 days 4 hours ago
Mybash_
Sorry Lol actually monday i should be a lot better actually
4227 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Ugh so sad I lost my first act :(

Hopefully the public loves Britney and Kelly! #JanelleOver30's

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!