This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #7

Topic » Live Show #7

4226 days 9 hours ago
Tommy1212
Bottom 2

Maroon 5 - I LOVED this performance it was fun, but it was a bad live performance and you have been in the bottom before.

Britney - I liked this song, I think it was silly of you to go at a fellow judge in that way that you did and I feel that Rylee has backed up his opinions with it. You have not been the best personally for me.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
With that being said i have to send home
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Maroon 5! I think you have come TO far in this competition and you need to go home.
4226 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Tyler!
Britney spears because he is backing up his own act!

So that means Keyston either sends home Maroon 5 or sends home Britney and we go to DEADLOCK!
4226 days 5 hours ago
Hestia
Thanks for the 2nd chance, Tommy1212 :] Really means a lot! <3
4226 days 3 hours ago
Keyston
Bottom Two:

Maroon 5 - What was this? This was not a save me song, this was horrible, lol. You could barely hear anything and what I could hear sounded awful. However, I feel that you are consistently better than Britney.

Britney - You obviously know I'm not your biggest fan. I have disliked so many of your past performances. However, your save me song was 100x times better than Maroon 5s.
With that being said...
My vote tonight
is for...
Maroon 5. You have had too many chances to get out of the bottom. Britney has only been there once and her save me song was better than yours. Sorry
4226 days 3 hours ago
Mybash_
Thanks for the expierience I love you Tyler.

I want ANDY GRAMMER TO WIN!

However Britney your cool

Christina- I'm sorry but you were eliminated

Lady Gaga - I love you
4226 days 2 hours ago
Hestia
Thanks for the opportunity Keyston. I am not sure how much longer I am gonna make it, but it means a lot to be in the top 4.
4226 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Britney! Xtina! Yay I feel so accomplished as a mentor! I just wish Kelly and Carrie were here :( over's ftw. Thanks keyston and tommy for believing in Britney!
4226 days 1 hour ago
Danielvk
It's official Maroon 5, you have been eliminated.
4226 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*Cries this season is coming to an end* We have had to say goodbye to lots of talent!
4225 days 23 hours ago
Tommy1212
It's sad this season is ending tbh :(

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!