This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #8 Semi-Finals

Topic » Live Show #8 Semi-Finals

4217 days 20 hours ago
Tommy1212
Britney - I loved it, it had soooo much enegy it was just Live, which means it was TOTES AMAZE! You bought it this week after all this critisim and it shows you can rise to it. You really deserve a place here in the Final 4! You looked like you enjoyed it, by FAR my fave performance of yours!

Andy - I have to be honest, this performance dissapointed me. You were SOOO good the previous weeks and I started to realize why you are here! BUT, with that being said this week you just lost all my support for you this week. I feel like you and your judge should have talked about this more, this is NOT a song to the final.

lady Gaga - This is the definition of a 'get me to the final song' You have been diverse throughout this competition and now, when needed you pull out the big hit! Perfect vocals, Perfect chaography, everything WAS flawless! I love you girl! #TeamGirls

Christina - I loved it in the beginning, then from the middle onwards I got sooo bored, it was just sooo repetitive! I feel like there are other people that deserve your place in this competition. If you stay, I'd like to see some more ballads maybe?
4217 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
:)
4216 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Nervous for results!
4216 days 20 hours ago
hey!
4216 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
In no particular order, the first person safe is....
4216 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
Britney Spears! You are through to the Final 3!
4216 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*stands with my acts*
4216 days 20 hours ago
Josh51
Gratz Brit!
4216 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Yay! Congrats Britney love :)
4216 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
The next act through to the final 3
is....
4216 days 20 hours ago
Tommy1212
*stands with Lady Gaga*
4216 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
Christina Aguilera!
Janelle, both of your acts are through to the final 3
4216 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Yay! *claps*
4216 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
Lady Gaga and Andy Grammar are the 2 acts left.
You two hold Tommy and Keyston's fate.
The last person to the final 3 is...
4216 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!