This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season One Finale!

Topic » Season One Finale!

4215 days 9 hours ago
oh i thought it was est! oops!! and its good to see you too :) and jsyk you DID NOT let me down :)
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hahah!
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Aww good too know! I was thinking you hated me =[
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Yeah you can talk now if you wish but the finale doesn't officially start until 6:30pm CST!
4215 days 9 hours ago
LexiVazquez
Oh Hestia, Congratz on taking Tyler's Spot, Lol.
#fired
4215 days 9 hours ago
wow! tyler got fired?!?! wow i guess bias-ing someone like christina can get you fired! wow janelle your simon cowell jr :) hehe
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LMAO! No no...  I love Tyler but unfortunately not even the judges are safe in this group xD.

Yeah he just didn't have any chemistry with the other judges :( And we want a girl's perspective on the panel.
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
So we hired Hestia! <3
4215 days 9 hours ago
LUPIE
You mean to tell me you're not the real Janelle Pierzina? Wow I can stop talking to you now
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LMAO! Loves you LUPIE! :)
4215 days 9 hours ago
ooooh hestia such a goddess portraying britney spears just right to get to final 3! <3 btw that is my prediction britney's gonna win and i think its close between lady/chrstina when it comes to 2nd/3rd

ranks:
1st-britney
2nd-lady/christina
3rd-lady/christina
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hopes I'm the winning mentor so I can rub it in Tommy's face! hehe
4215 days 9 hours ago
2 out of 3 chance you will be the winning mentor, janelle!
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I know! I love these's odds tbh.
4215 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I was wrong about my predictions tbh... I thought it was going to be Adele, Britney Spears, and Kelly Clarkson in the finals.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!