This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 3: Chicago

Topic » Auditions Day 3: Chicago

4165 days 18 hours ago
LoganGage14
Im just honest *smirks*
4165 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I wouldn't want to live in Chicago tbh if I were homeboys with Logan :P
4165 days 18 hours ago
Now that the judges are ready to find the next SUPER STAR, nervously awaiting backstage are 11 auditionees hoping that they are one of the lucky 7 that advance to Boot Camp!
4165 days 18 hours ago
LoganGage14
Anything Im homeboys with is amazing. Excuse you.
4165 days 18 hours ago
BigBrother06
*claps*
4165 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
lol
4165 days 18 hours ago
BigBruv
Goodluck huns<33
4165 days 18 hours ago
Max Schneider
4165 days 18 hours ago
LoganGage14
Max - It was definitely a good performance, however, some parts were boring and flat. I think you have the potential to be a star, just some things need to be worked on.
4165 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Max Schneider:  "Not Over You"- You just blew me away Max! You are clearly very special in this competition! You have such a unique/strong voice, and I believe you could really plow through this competition!
4165 days 18 hours ago
Mybash_
Max Schneider
You were so good. The Chorus was so Devine and on key I could have fainted. You are amazing and I think you could win this entire thing! Best audition I've seen yet!
4165 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Cray & JediJani!
Max Schneider "Not Over You"
Eh it was just ok. I believe you can do way better than that. I do want to see you advance though.

Max Schneider
I just love your voice and i think the song was a very good choice.You have something special in your voice thats why  I think you could go far in this competition.
4165 days 18 hours ago
LoganGage14
Janelle, obv none of the judges ever show up cause you're on the panel.
4165 days 18 hours ago
It's time for the Judge's scores

while there doing that were gonna listen to janelle and logan fight like piers and sharon did on agt
4165 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
No you're wrong dummy :P

They don't show up because Chris smells.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!