This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 6: Miami

Topic » Auditions Day 6: Miami

4165 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_
Score - 4
4165 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Ty!
4165 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'll now to update the chart! Brb
4165 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congrats to the following acts making Boot Camp!
Samantha Jade
Madilyn Bailey
Maria Aragon
Drew Ryniewicz
Tiffany Alvord
Dave Days
Michelle Martinez
4165 days 8 hours ago
LoganGage14
Hi
4165 days 8 hours ago
bigbrother101
*runs away crying*
4165 days 8 hours ago
BACK!
4165 days 8 hours ago
77sparks77
I'm sorry, I have coursework due and CATs tomorrow as well as my Chemistry deciding test tomorrow... So yuck week for me, and it's 1am... /:
4165 days 8 hours ago
are u in college sparks?
4165 days 8 hours ago
ados707
Will there be an extra factor for the last 2 auditions
4165 days ago
cnathaniel
"Logan
Dan - I didn't like it at all. I don't call that talent and I won't reward you a high number for it."

I can accept not making it through and thank you to all the judges for their feedback. I really applied just for shits and not really intent to take it to seriously. To say that Dan Henig has no talent is an outrageous and quite disrespectful statement however because I have that his voice and vocal ability is alot better than what yours probably is and I really think it was out of line for you to say that he has no talent at all. Absolutely attrocious! Especially compared to some of the other acts ive seen this week.
4165 days ago
BigBruv
Wow...
4164 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I gave you a 4/6.
4164 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
@ados707

We will have a post-show today!
4164 days 13 hours ago
cnathaniel
I know, i am fine with not going through lol. I just thought that Logan's comment was a little disrespectful to the fact that Dan Henig has legitiment talent and he works hard and does what he loves and is good at it. Sure everyone has different preferences and you may not like what he does but it doesnt mean that he doesnt have talent.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!