This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 3: Jacksonville

Topic » Auditions Day 3: Jacksonville

4123 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Luke Bryan: "I Don't Want This Night To End" - What a great way to kick off the Jacksonville auditions!

I think you're one of the best country singers we have met thus far in the competition! You seem to be really dedicated to the craft :)
4123 days 2 hours ago
Mybash_
LLuke Bryan

WOOO! I don't want your song to end. I love you as a country artist and we need you In this for some fricking diversity. We need some strong males in this competition.
4123 days 2 hours ago
joshg222
Luke Bryan: “I Don’t Want This Night To End”- I am not a huge fan of country music but you made me a fan today! This song had meaning behind it. I believe you have what it takes to become the next superstar.
4123 days 2 hours ago
Josh51
Luke Bryan – I didn’t want this song to end! I loved it Luke! Very touching and divine vocals!
4123 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Alright lets vote!
4123 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
100% YES
4123 days 2 hours ago
joshg222
It's a yes for me
4123 days 2 hours ago
Josh51
I’m giving Luke my YES!
4123 days 2 hours ago
congrats luke :)

next up.....

4123 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LYLAS/Fifth Harmony: "Impossible" - *shakes head in disbelief* You guys are SENSATIONAL! One of the best group auditions I have ever witnessed on this stage!
4123 days 2 hours ago
Josh51
LYLAS – I thought it was Impossible for me to dislike a girl group performance, but sadly it happened, although it wasn’t a great audition I know you can do better… What I do now??
4123 days 2 hours ago
Mybash_
Ahem I give him a yea
4123 days 2 hours ago
joshg222
LYLAS/Fifth Harmony: “Impossible- WOW! Just Wow. That was sooo amazing. Each of you guys had your own time to shine and the harmonies were on point. I will honestly be surprised if you don’t make it to the live shows
4123 days 2 hours ago
Mybash_
Fifth Harmony

I loved it!!! I was rooting for you guys to win X Factor. I have anything could happen on my iPod. I personally loved your performance. I think you guys are just so amazing.
4123 days 2 hours ago
Mybash_
I'm not calling them LYLAS

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!