This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 4: Los Angeles

Topic » Auditions Day 4: Los Angeles

4120 days 15 hours ago
Josh51
New Josh was outvoted :P
4120 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LOL
4120 days 15 hours ago
4120 days 15 hours ago
Josh51
Grace Potter and the Noctornals – Not a fan of this audition… Sorry Grace, you didn’t make me curious nor excited about your singing…
4120 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Grace Potter & The Nocturnals: - "Nothing But The Water" - I really thought the audience was unique and inventive, but I'm just not sure if the competition is for you necessarily.
4120 days 15 hours ago
joshg222
Grace Potter and The Nocturnals: “Nothing but the Water”- For some reason I just don’t like it. It’s boring and doesn’t have any music behind it.
4120 days 15 hours ago
Mybash_
Grace Potter

Considering I've seen you guys in concert and your from New England.... It would be difficult to say your bad considering your great. Loved this performance.
4120 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Looks like Chris is about to be outvoted :P
4120 days 15 hours ago
Josh51
Just a few seconds MWAHAHAHA!
4120 days 15 hours ago
Mybash_
IM SAYING YES
4120 days 15 hours ago
3-1 vote, no!
sorry grace!

4120 days 15 hours ago
joshg222
Muse: “Straight”- You guys are a force to be reckoning with. If you make it pass this round then you can make it far.
4120 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Muse: "Starlight" - Finally the final performance tonight! Way to end the auditions on a good note!

One of my favorite groups yet! You picked a very catchy song :)
4120 days 15 hours ago
Josh51
Muse – Great group, great song, it was big Muse, the harmony was there definitely… I really want to see more of you!
4120 days 15 hours ago
Mybash_
Muse

Hmmm. You bring a lot of diversity to the groups category. I like you guys a lot. Well doneeee!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!