This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 6: London

Topic » Auditions Day 6: London

4115 days 19 hours ago
4115 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Eddie you suck :P
4115 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Taylor Swift: "Back To December" - You obviously have a great voice and everything, but I'm not really connecting with YOU while you're performing. Its like a roadblock....
4115 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Ashley!
Taylor Swift "Back To December" - I think you could do really well if you tried hard enough! This show is all about taking risks and I think I'm ready to take a risk with you!
4115 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
Taylor Swift -I don't know if you can win this. I don't know if I can imagine a Tengageder voting for you over another person.

I'm giving you a Chance and I say yes
4115 days 19 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Taylor Swift 'Back To December' - OMG! What's better than being in my hometown? It's Taylor Swift auditioning in my hometown! I love you, I don't feel this was the right song to audition with, it could have been much better, I'm intrigued to as why you chose this song tbh. To me your vocals are just something else, amazing.
4115 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LOL kind of harsh @Chris :P
4115 days 19 hours ago
ThomasSwift
As Chris votes now.. Loser
4115 days 19 hours ago
taylor- your a superstar witout a doubt! will u get enough votes to win though? thats the question!

time to vote judges!
4115 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Ikr!

He doesn't follow any of my rules :S
4115 days 19 hours ago
Mybash_
Shut up Thomas
4115 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'm going to say no.

Josh51 - Yes
BigBruv - Definitely a yes!
4115 days 19 hours ago
*inb4 thomas flicks janelle off*
4115 days 19 hours ago
ThomasSwift
For some reason, I feel like I should be saying NO to this audition, Janelle knows I'd jump at the chance to have you in the competition, but this really wasn't the best song choice for you. Ugh... It's a regretful NO darling. I can't put you through just on the basis that I love you. :(
4115 days 19 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
LOL @Eddie

It wouldn't be the first time during a live broadcast :S

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!