This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions #1-10

Topic » Auditions #1-10

4248 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Hello Judges! The competition is about to BEGIN! But before it begins we need to vote on who makes it to the next round! Next round only contains 48 seats. And we have a little bit over 60 so please be careful about choosing who moves on or not...

Please skim through the video. Remember we are looking for a singer with that "It" Factor. Someone we want to reward with a gift. After you have watched the performance please leave a few comments about the song/artist and vote either yes or no to move on to the next round.

Contestants you need at least "3" Judges to say yes to move on to the next round!
4248 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4248 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4248 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina

4248 days 2 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
My Judging Comments!

Minaj - My personal opinion.. this was a bad song choice. I think this song is just too weak and not Nikki. Hardly no rapping. :(

Eminem - I'm not very familiar with this particular Eminem song but I loved it. The rapping was great and I loved the beats in the background.

Kelly Clarkson - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED this song choice. Yes I love your dark side. This was a great song choice and the vocals were great! :)

Rihanna - This was magnificent! Something I deff would sing along with and dance at a party. And instead of finding love we may have found the winner of the X Factor?!?

Ariana.... I did not like this at all. The music was very static. Very very disappointing..

Taylor Swift - Your a great singer but the song was just so slow and boring. I didn't find it entertaining or something I would sing along too.

But I think work can be done.. So don't lose hope!

Beyonce - I know what the best thing you were missing.. this group haha. I loved the signing and the tunes. And enjoyed the exciting while you were singing!

Owl City - I'm deff the "deer" in the headlights. I didn't really get it? The singing sounded weird.. very strange. I think this was a bad choice of song.

Lady Gaga - I want to MARRY YOU! This song was brilliant. I loved around the 40sec mark when the song started to pump up. Something deff I would jam too. And I loved how it started off slow and build up.

And finally.. One Direction - You guys are so cute. I loved this. Lots of movement. I would like to hear more from the guys. The only thing I didn't like was not everyone had a solo part so I didn't get a chance to hear from all of the members. For example.. Liam
4248 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now I'm going to vote...

Minaj - You have a lot of work to do but I'm going to give you a chance. So I'm saying YES!

Eminem - Without a doubt.. YES
Kelly Clarkson - YES YES YES AND YES! :)
Rihanna - YES
Ariana - You have a lot of work to do but I don't think your ready quite yet so I'm going to sadly say no. Sorry :(
Taylor Swift - Next time a little more upbeat song but YES!
Beyonce... this is a hard decision?!... obs YES
Owl City - I'm going to have to say no.. your performance kept reminding me of Alvin and the chipmunks.
Lady Gaga - You have a lovely yes from me :)
One Direction - YES! Just please feature everyone in next time.
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Minaj: I LOVED the song choice! Rapping is great, but you know what, I got to hear a different type of song from one of my FAVORITE artists in Nicki Minaj. I think your going to go far in here! The only advice I would give you at this point is to switch it up each round so we don't get bored. Maybe do a rapping one next time, then go back and forth, that could work!

Now its time to vote!

I vote YES!
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Eminem: If I have this song on my iPOD, you know its good! I think the song choice was great, your without a doubt one of my top 3 artists. The ONLY way you could screw this up, is if you pick a terrible song choice. Listen, Eminem NEEDS to rap. You need to pick songs that feature is rapping the most. When he slows down, its not as good. I have all of his songs on my iPod but this is not one of my favs.

With that said,
Its time to vote and I vote
Yes :) But you need to come back with an energetic fast paced song if you want to advance the next round.
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Kelly Clarkson: Never before have I really listed to a song by Kelly Clarkson, it just isn't my type of music. BUT I absolutely LOVED this song. Kelly Clarkson, you just might be my new favorite singer. Honestly, I LOVED this song and Im going to be downloading it when I get home. Amazing song choice by a very very very pretty girl. My advice, stick with songs like this and you will be fine!

Its time to vote and
Its a 10000000% YES from me!
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Rihanna: The first entire minute of this song bored me. I have heard of the song manyyyy times before and I still can't stand it. I hated it overall, I stopped 1/3 into the song because I had to take out my earbuds before I FMLed.

Im sorry but its a No from me.
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Ariana: No no no. This is a MALE song. TAIO CRUZ IS A MALE. I can't right now, terrible terrible terrible. I exited out of the song after 10 seconds cause I couldn't stop from laughing at how RIDICULOUS it was to hear a female sing a male song. Im sorry :S

Its a No from me :/
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Taylor Swift: I don't know WHAT my fellow judge Janelle is talking about. Taylor Swift is MEANT to sing slower because of how amazing her voice is. Listen to me, don't try making the song choice all fast and stuff, make your next song slower like this, I know what I am talking about. Taylor Swift is such an inspiration when she sings, don't change that factor of it!

My vote is easy,

1000% Yes!
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Beyonce: I enjoyed this song. Sad thing is, this is her only good song in all honesty. I do LOVE this song and everything but I don't know what else you could bring to the table next time. I am going to vote you through to give you that chance, so prove me wrong!

My vote is a:
Yes :)
4248 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
You said no to Rihanna? What?
4248 days 1 hour ago
Bradyman7
Owl City: Ok, I started playing your song and I was like ... oh god :/ BUT as it went on, it got catchy and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I really think you did a good job and honestly, you could have that originality and creativity needed to win this show! Great performance :D

My vote is:
Awkwardly YES!

Tyler/Tommy: PLEASE vote yes for this, I really do believe it could be a contender!
4248 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Oh gosh Brady! I want to hit you upside your head. Your nuts. That song was so horrendous.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!