This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #3

Topic » Live Show #3

4225 days 16 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations on making it to the third Live Show! Just like last week your signing for the public!

This week's theme is...
YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE!

I think this theme should be very exciting and FUN! And I suggest to start working with your mentors so you have a song already picked out for tomorrow!

Rules:
1. No Lyric Videos. It must be either a live performance or music video.

"A guilty pleasure is something one enjoys and considers pleasurable despite feeling guilt for enjoying it."
If you have any questions please PM me or your Mentor! Good luck
4225 days 16 hours ago
adam0503

This song is my guilty pleasure because it was my first ever big hit. My vocals have improved a lot since then, but this song helped me to hit big time so therefore I love it, but I wish the vocals were better!
4225 days 15 hours ago
LUPIE

This song is my guilty pleasure cause I am a white guy singing some Beyonce hit about some person packing their stuff up and leaving and it goes against my vocal ranges but I made it fit for myself. It just is weird for me to enjoy performing this but that is what makes it my guilty pleasure.
4225 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
This Love-

4225 days 13 hours ago
Mybash_
Its my guilty Pleasure because its about a guy who falls for a girl and makes a mistake and Ive done that.
4225 days 12 hours ago
SexyMan4567
http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?feature=relmfu&v=WaSy8yy-mr8

Before He Cheats is my guilty pleasure because it's a song sbout destroying a cheater's car lol.
4225 days 12 hours ago
Kilv

It's guilty with pleasure cause I make a girl miserable in this song, but it has Rihanna in it, and people love her!
4225 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
5/11 done!
4225 days 11 hours ago

my guilty pleasure: That the person she loves, and is going to marry, is cheating on her. and she refuses to let him see how upset she is.
4225 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
6/11
4225 days 11 hours ago
Hestia

This is my Guilty Pleasure. I think it's pretty self explanatory. It's about me being judged about everything I do and not giving a damn about it.
4225 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
7/11
4225 days 11 hours ago
Wrightnacho

This is my guilty pleasure because it takes me back to the times in my past where I have fallen for someone who has betrayed me. It's kinda strange to like a song that takes you back to such a dark time but it reminds me of where I came from and where I am now.
4225 days 10 hours ago
joshg222

This is my guilty pleasure because this is when I hit my all time low. This is when I really love alcohol and I had nothing to lose.
4225 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
9/11
4225 days 5 hours ago
lionnudes

This is what i'm planning to put on as an explanation.

I'm choosing Homewrecker. I sing that I don't belong anyway and that i'm only happy when i'm on the run - When I sleep with others and then the next line goes: I break a million hearts just for fun - When I become a homewrecker and wrecks the relationship.
I also say
"I guess you could say that my life's a mess
But i'm still looking pretty in this dress."
I'm so messed up that it makes me look good, I feel good about myself.

"Deep down all you want is love
the pure kind we all dream of"
I actually want love but with all these events in my life I can't get it, i've messed up so many relationships it has vanished the love i've always wanted.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!