This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #4

Topic » Live Show #4

4221 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations on making it to the fourth Live Show! Just like last week your singing for the public! 

This week's theme is...
Dance Hits!

Which means the song you post needs to be something that WOWS the audience and gets everyone dancing. No slow songs, lyric videos. It needs to be a Live Performance or Music Video.

Rules:
1. No Lyric Videos. It must be either a live performance or music video.

Good luck!
4221 days 14 hours ago
4221 days 14 hours ago
Hestia
I am going with "... Baby One More Time" this week. This is an unforgettable Dance Hit which has become almost legendary. When this song first came out, hundreds of people memorized it's dance sequence. Fingers crossed that it bring a little nostalgia to the the public! Hopefully it does the trick!

4221 days 13 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
2/9 done!
4221 days 13 hours ago
adam0503
i'm sure you know that Adele isn't exactly known for her dance hits, but me and my mentor definitely think this fits the brief!

4221 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3/9 done
4221 days 10 hours ago
SexyMan4567
4221 days 9 hours ago
Wrightnacho
When the theme was first announce this was the obvious choice, but I kept contemplating if choosing this song was taking the easy way out. I think I made a good choice and hopefully you guys like it.

4221 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
5/9 done
4221 days 8 hours ago
Mybash_

Your Gonna be a lil confused at first buut its kinda funny in my mind and dancing is all about having fun!
4221 days 7 hours ago
Kilv
Eminem: My judge and I suggested that I play this song, and I hope the other judges would prefer it as well.

4221 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
7/9
4221 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Lupie's Video

4221 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Just waiting on lionnudes!
4220 days 22 hours ago
lionnudes
Hmm a dance week? What's going on just dance 4 :O?

Marina and the Diamonds
"Oh No!"
4220 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
9/9! Judges comments start now!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!