This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #5

Topic » Live Show #5

4217 days 8 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations on making it to the fifth Live Show! Just like last week your singing for the public! 

This week's theme is...
Love and Heartbreak!

Which means no fast type songs. And you will need to explain why you picked your song!

Rules:
1. No Lyric Videos. It must be either a live performance or music video.

Good luck!
4217 days 7 hours ago

i picked Because Of You!
why?
Because this song is lyrically about exploring emotional pain from a very damaging relationship!
4217 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
1/7 done
4217 days 7 hours ago
Hestia

I am picking "Everytime" because it's a very beautiful song about break up and regret. I think all of us, one way or the other, relate to this.
4217 days 5 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
2/7 done
4217 days 2 hours ago
Wrightnacho

I chose "Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)" because it's a mid-tempo ballad, and is about breaking up with one's old partner and finding someone new.
4217 days 1 hour ago
LUPIE

I went with a more loving approach than heartbreak. But, it could be as a heartbreak if taken that way.

It is simply about my dream girl and what I want with her. In simpler terms, I want someone who I won't feel suffocated by even if we were in a pocket.
4217 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
4/7 done
4217 days 1 hour ago
adam0503

I chose this song because it is basically the definition of heartbreak.

You all might say it's predictable ect ect, which it is. BUT, everything about this song is perfect. My vocals are on point, the connection and emotion is there and it's a world class performance.
4217 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
5/7 done
4216 days 22 hours ago
SexyMan4567
I have chosen " Don't Forget To Remember Me " because it is about turning 18 and moving on with life on to your own feet. It is heartbreaking because we all have or will go through a time where we have to grow up and be on our own. This song just has such a feel to it that makes it relateable.

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=lmAi_qJoPbU
4216 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
6/7 done
4216 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Waiting on Maroon 5! I will give them until in the Morning or else they will automatically be in the Bottom.
4216 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
And to speed things up we will start judges comments now! :)
4216 days ago
TylerK
Kelly Clarkson - This was a very good song choice! I love Kelly and this song fits the theme extremely well, great job and it'll be a travesty if you are in the bottom 3!

Britney Spears - I like britney's softer ballad song. This was probably your best song choice possible. However I found the music video distracting to the music. Not your best week, but I hope you get through :)

Lady Gaga - I like that you didn't restrict yourself to a slow song. I really really like this song choice, and this is one of your best weeks yet for me. Good job and good luck!

Andy Grammer - This was an okay song choice. You probably could have done better, because i didnt really like his voice in this song. You have definitely better, but good luck anyways.

Adele - You're right this song was predictable. It is a very mainstream song, but it does fit the theme very well. I just think you could have found a less popular song from Adele that also fit the theme. Good luck regardless!

Carrie Underwood - This was your first performance I actually liked. It was relateable and a good song. The only thing about this, is that this is basically Carries only song that ISNT about love/heartbreak. It is about leaving home, which i guess could be heartbreak, but it didnt fit the theme. I liked it, regardless, so gl!
4215 days 23 hours ago
LUPIE
Tyler Tyler Tyler, always hating

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!