This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #8 Semi-Finals

Topic » Live Show #8 Semi-Finals

4205 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congratulations on making it to the Final Four: Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Christina, and Andy Grammer! Just like last week you'll be performing two songs... one from Tengaged's Choice and the other is your get me to finals song which can be anything you want, but the Judges vote is officially OVER and its ALL PUBLIC VOTES NOW! Good luck
4205 days 23 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Contestants for the Tengaged's Challenge please use the threads provided with your act's name and post the 6 songs you want Tengaged to choose from for you to perform!
4205 days 11 hours ago
Hestia
4205 days 9 hours ago
LUPIE
4205 days 5 hours ago
Wrightnacho
4205 days 4 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
3/4 done
4205 days 3 hours ago
Josh51
4205 days 2 hours ago
TylerK
Britney - It sucks that u were against M5 last week, cause i really wanted you both in the final 4 :( but whatevs, and im glad you're here! Also, you are now who I want to win this competition as you are FIERCE and a goddess. GL on getting first i hope u do it :)

Andy - I'm suprised youre in the finals tbh. But this was a good song choice and I really hope that you get 2nd/3rd! Goodluck :)

Lady Gaga - Classic gaga song, love you tbh. You have been really steady with your performances throughout the competition so im not suprised you're here! Goodluck and I hope the public votes for you!

Christina - nope
4205 days 2 hours ago
Josh51
I'm really surprised how rude a judge can be, I thought it was their job to be unbiased and to comment every performance based on what they see not basec on a previous bias... BUT, to be honest, since the judges don't decide anymore who stays and who goes, FUCK OFF TYLER! I'm still waiting for you to complete promise that you made last week... Love you dear ;)
4205 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Britney my LOVE - You are a performer for sure. Once again nothing bad to say in my opinion. I thought the song selection was perfect. Nothing too BROAD and not too narrow... just PERFECT in my eyes. But yeah you have definitively worked hard to get here and you should feel very accomplished.
4205 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Christina - I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! I'm so like blessed to have the chance to work with you tbh! Your vocals are AMAZING and how they range! I loved the song tune and it was just overall a hell of a performance :)

Tyler your an idiot for not liking this performance.
4205 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Lady Gaga - Gosh your performances are something... very entertaining for sure! Your actually starting to grow on me a little bit? I thought the performance was very outstanding!
4205 days 1 hour ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Andy Andy Andy.... Your obs very talented and you should be very proud of yourself and you 2 Keyston as his mentor for making it so far in the competition. I have been a fan of you all season but its getting down to the end and you have to be STUNNING to win. I deff think you could of been better but it was a very classic performance from you. I did enjoy btw <3
4204 days 6 hours ago
Hestia
TylerK: thanks for the undying support - even after I eliminated your last act. It means the world to me to know that I'm your favorite as of now. <3

Janelle_Pierzina: I feel not only incredibly proud but also truly blessed  that I had you as my mentor! I did not expect to be at the semi-finals at ALL and it's fantastic to be here. Whatever happens from now on will be a bless, no matter what.
4204 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
:)
4204 days 2 hours ago
Keyston
Britney Spears "Till the World Ends" - One of your best performances to date! Great to see you blow it out at the final 4. Best of luck to you.

Andy Grammer "Miss Me" - I am so proud that you are in the final 4! You have really surprised me every week and I think it takes a lot of talent be where you are. This performance was my favorite so far and your vocals were perfect. I literally didn't want the song to end. Great,great job and BEST of luck!

Lady Gaga "Bad Romance" - This was a good performance for you. The vocals were great. I am not sure that this one was a strong as your performance last week, but it was great nontheless. Overall you've been a top contender and you have earned your spot in the final 4. Good luck!

Christina Aguilera "Aint No Other Man" - *standing ovation* FABULOUS! You did your thing and it was amazinggggg. I loved this performance. The choreography was cute, but your vocals...they BLEW ME AWAY.

Great job and good luck to all of you!

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!