This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 - "Kinsey, Reagan, and You"

Topic » Episode 4 - "Kinsey,..

2274 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
https://68.media.tumblr.com/2f8ef540638d3b438d624cd33e535949/tumblr_okfcv5cOPR1u242soo2_400.gif

*Looks at a notebook and then looks up at the other things he should throw out*
2274 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles sighs*
“So fucking annoying.”
*he snatches the microphone from her and points the camera at himself*
“For the last time. LEAVE. US. THE. FUCK. ALONE. The next reporter who shoves a fuckig microphone or camera in anyone’s face might not like a damn broken camera and a microphone shoved up their ass.”
*he drops the mic and grabs sasha’s Hand pushing through the crowd*
2274 days 9 hours ago
awesome2210
- Nods in agreement and looks from him to the contents in his locker -
     Tell me about it. I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited to leave school, the atmosphere in here is beyond depressing.
2274 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah texts Ash*

-There’s a whole bunch of reporters waiting outside, I can stay behind for a few and drive around back if you want a ride home. I’m not sure if your sister has plans before later-
2274 days 9 hours ago
Tizian
Poe nods, "Really sucks." He shakes his head and continues clearing his locker.
2274 days 9 hours ago
Finnick
*Pamela turns off her recording, smiling at her partner*
Pamela: Fuck yeah. That's a soundbite for the show. Come on. We've gotta get more before our flight to Houston. Senna's first court date is Monday.

Sasha: *Follows him* That's it. We've got to figure this out. Now. I've got an idea.
2274 days 9 hours ago
Rain848
Txts Noah* I think i may be fine no reporters will stop me haha I got pippin hot tea to spill JK
2274 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles looks back at her as he reaches past the crowd*
“What’s the plan?”
2274 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah chuckles to himself, shaking his head. He texts Ash*

-Why didn’t I see that pun coming? Good one, make sure nothing’s too hot. Don’t wanna burn everybody-
2274 days 9 hours ago
awesome2210
- Glances over my shoulder to the exit, seeing a bunch of cameras and reporters swarming the other students -
     Looks like we have quite the welcome party outside too. How long do you think before they fuck off?
2274 days 9 hours ago
Finnick
Sasha: I'll tell you tonight. First we've gotta to do the meeting. Can I ride with you?
2274 days 9 hours ago
Finnick
(The meeting at Sasha's will start in about 45 minutes)
2274 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*miles shakes his head*
“No. I don’t even have a car anymore. Remember? Dead girl in one. Grandpa won’t let me drive his because of the tire incident.”
2274 days 9 hours ago
Tizian
Poe shrugs. "Probably not for awhile, which sucks. Want to go to the diner before we go?"
2274 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
*Noah rolls down his window, calling out to Sasha/Miles*

“You two need a ride?”

open group

Love Island: The RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!