This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Overview and application

Topic » Overview and application

3203 days 20 hours ago
aceman509
Name you want to be called: Ben

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times: Yep, I'll make pretty much all of them

Talk about the favorite group game you played in. Why was it your favorite?  How did you do? What kind of game did you play in it?

My favorite was either BENLINUS' Survivor or NJ's Survivor. I thought BENLINUS was a really active and great host, so that is why I enjoyed that one. I also liked NJ as a host, and liked it a lot since I won.

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy.

The best player I've played against was probably bad18life, who won the season of Survivor BENLINUS hosted. He was a challenge beast but also knew how to play a smart enough social game to make sure people felt safe with him and didn't target him. I wouldn't make my self as big of a target as he did though.

How many seasons of big brother USA have you seen?

Only 2, 3 and 17

What is one twist you think would be interesting to see?

I like the double vote a lot.

Why should I cast you? If you can't sell yourself to me then you may not have what it takes to win this game so SELL IT!

Because I know that I am one of the best group game players on this site. I know how to win, but I also know how to be entertaining and have fun. I will be super active which will make for a great season. No one will fight harder or play smarter than I will, and no one will have more fun doing it than me.
3203 days 20 hours ago
KittyCupcake12354
Name you want to be called:Damian or Kaylee

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times:Yes i can

Talk about the favorite group game you played in. Why was it your favorite?  How did you do? What kind of game did you play in it?Fast survivor season 1. Because it was quick and there was alot of likable people.I got 7th place and made it to jury

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy.Jesse she is a very smart and likeable person so she really had alot of friends in that game.Well i would probably take her social likability.But i would probably leave her ability to win multiple challenges in a row.

How many seasons of big brother USA have you seen?1-17 but ive forgot 1-6 and 9 and 11-12

What is one twist you think would be interesting to see?The rewind twist from BB16

Why should I cast you? If you can't sell yourself to me then you may not have what it takes to win this game.I have ambition and drive and will do anything to win this game and when i say  anything i mean anything it takes ie:Backstabbing,Lying,Throwing people under the bus
3203 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Name you want to be called: Natalie

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times: YES. These times are perfect!

Talk about the favorite group game you played in. Why was it your favorite?  How did you do? What kind of game did you play in it? Leli's Survivor Heroes vs Villains. I was on the heroes tribe but played a fairly (?) villainous game. I won it, so props to me?

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy. The last person who I remember defeating me in a group game was... TheEclipse. Huge social player, however, I would not like to copy his egotism.

How many seasons of big brother USA have you seen? 2-17. :x

What is one twist you think would be interesting to see? The triple eviction from BBCan3!!!

Why should I cast you? If you can't sell yourself to me then you may not have what it takes to win this game so SELL IT!
3203 days 17 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Name you want to be called:
Jaron

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times:
Yes

Talk about the favorite group game you played in. Why was it your favorite?  How did you do? What kind of game did you play in it?
My favorite group game I have been in was a BB Twist of Fate game hosted by BBFAN95. He was really good at hosting comps and made sure all of us has a good schedule to play.

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy. I think maybe NewNightmare because he was good at competitions but he laid low the whole time, which I found very surprising considering that people who tend to win many comps get out earlier.

I have seen 8, some of 10, 11, 12, some of 13, 14, 15, some of 16, 17

BB TAKEOVER

I feel like you should cast me because I can entertain the game with my social game, my competitive side, and even my humor. I will sure raise the bar from a one to a eight.
3203 days 16 hours ago
hellokittygirls
Name you want to be called: Kyliesha (Queeeeen)

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times: YASSSSSS

Talk about the favorite group game you played in. Why was it your favorite?  How did you do? What kind of game did you play in it?: I hated all my group games. Most of them didn't even finish and the ones that did finish, I was gone early. It was all "HUNNNY YOU AIN'T GONNA PLAYY NO REAL GAME"

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy: No one. They all sucked and they all aren't fabulous like me.

How many seasons of big brother USA have you seen?: All of them (hated most of them cuz there ain't no DRAMA, MAMMMAAA)

What is one twist you think would be interesting to see?: Hidden Power of Veto, or another power in the mix.

Why should I cast you? If you can't sell yourself to me then you may not have what it takes to win this game so SELL IT!: Hunny, let me tell you something. If you don't cast me, this season of Big Brother will be almost as terrible as BB 1 or BB 9. Choose me, and you'll see ALL realness and drama like BB 11. I guarantee it.
3203 days 6 hours ago
Houston
Name you want to be called: Houston

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times: hell yeah im here to win

Talk about the favorite group game you played in. Why was it your favorite?  How did you do? What kind of game did you play in it? the last 2 group games i played in got cancelled because of so many inactives, it's really frustrating because you spent all this time for nothing.

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy.  all i can say is i have to learn from there mistakes or what improved there game and put it into my game so i can be a better player. i don't have a certain player that i would copy from because im putting there game into mine and playing my own game.

How many seasons of big brother USA have you seen? i've only seen the entertaining seasons but i seen all the highlights of all the seasons

What is one twist you think would be interesting to see? early in the game alternate from BOB=2 HOH's 4 noms then back to 1 regular HoH, also a hidden power of veto would be great

Why should I cast you? If you can't sell yourself to me then you may not have what it takes to win this game so SELL IT! cast me and you would get my unpredictable gameplay, my status quo,my ability to change the game, the clutch player in me and the will to win. when that happens im running away with it and im not looking back.
3203 days 2 hours ago
ARTPOP
Name you want to be called: isaiah

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times: yes

Talk about the favorite group game you played in. Why was it your favorite?  How did you do? What kind of game did you play in it? my favorite group game i've played in is probably gemma big brother queens of the modeling industry. mainly because i won, but also because it was really tough competition. there wasn't a single quit or dq, and everyone was playing to win, and i came out on top. it was a real uphill battle though, because from day 1 i was targeted but my social game was able to keep me off of the block plenty of times. then when the jury came things got serious and i literally won either an hoh or a pov every week, and i even won both in certain weeks. i tied a record for most competition wins and won by a landslide because even tho i dominated the game i had great jury management.

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy. i played against jenzie in gemma big brother queens of the modeling industry, and she played a near perfect game. she was able to stay un-nominated until the final 4 (like myself) but she didn't have to win a single competition to do that and only lost because i was threatened by her and had to evict her at the final 4. i would love to play a game like that but i doubt that with my personality and competitiveness that i'd be able to play a game where i don't have to rely on competition wins. and a quality i wouldn't copy from her is making is so obvious you're playing an amazing social game. if i was a social player i would try to play it down and try to convince people i wasn't on my way to winning unanimously, but i caught onto her game really quickly.

How many seasons of big brother USA have you seen? all of them except the first one and 9

What is one twist you think would be interesting to see? i always like to see an evicted player return. second chances make the game interesting.

Why should I cast you? If you can't sell yourself to me then you may not have what it takes to win this game so SELL IT! i'm candid, i'm confrontational, and i never back down from a fight. so even if i don't give you the best gameplay you've ever seen, your game will never be boring as long as i'm around. i haven't played a game in forever and i'm ready to get into one and... win basically.
3203 days 2 hours ago
Snake
Name you want to be called: Morgan

Can you be active for challenges (Challenge times may vary between 6pm and 9pm START times EST and some non-live challenges shall be mixed in)? Mention any potential issues with these times:
Yes that should be fine.

Way back in 2010 there was a group game called the WTF Show and it was just a bunch of odd challenges all mixed together but there was always this theme that the group followed. It was fun and entertaining & still the best in my opinion. Although I never finished first I always placed in the Top 5 and I'd say it was just a grab bag game.

Who is one of the best group game players that you've played against (or hosted) and what makes their game so good? What parts of their game would you try to emulate and what parts would you not copy.
Best group game player has to be either yourself (sucking up) or 2Beastly. He does so well in all kinds of aspects that it's really difficult to beat him unless you get him out quick. His one downfall is that he can sometimes be too cocky which usually leads to his demise.

I've seen all of them but I've only watched maybe the past five all the way through.

Possibly a twist where houseguests are paired and have to work with one another orelse both their game will be ruined. I don't really know, I'd probably have better ideas but I'm drawing a blank right now.

You've seen me play and sometimes my game is a little shaky but I really want to see how well I'd do in a legit game with a host that knows what he's doing. It'd be great and I think I would be a valuable asset to the cast.

Thanks,
Morgan :)
3202 days 21 hours ago
Mearl
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!