This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kitchen

Topic » Kitchen

3186 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Nomination Ceremonies will be held here
3186 days 19 hours ago
hellokittygirls
OK WHERE DA FOOOOOD
3186 days 19 hours ago
Mearl
Did you check the storage room... *looks for storage room*. oh... no storage room :(
3185 days 23 hours ago
ARTPOP
ok so i think i can do my nomination ceremony and everything in here
3185 days 22 hours ago
ARTPOP
so basically i won the hoh and i can nominate people and stuff so i'm not gonna do keys and i'm just gonna say who i'm gonna nominate
3185 days 22 hours ago
ARTPOP
my first nomination is chandler. it's hard to forget how anti-me you were during the hoh competition, and i feel like if i hadn't won it you wouldn't have came to me in my pms apologizing for it. unlike my second nominee, i'm not gonna wish you much luck in the power of veto because i do hope you stay on the block this week. :)
3185 days 22 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Who's the other nominee?
3185 days 22 hours ago
ARTPOP
my second nomination is jackson. i know you had good intentions when you came to me talking about a big alliance, but i don't like those. i don't want a brigade 2.0 in the house, whether i'm a part of it or not. so i'm sorry, but you're in the block for speaking something like that into existence. good luck in the power of veto competition though, because you're not my target. this is more of a warning. :)
3185 days 22 hours ago
TBart5
Good luck noms
3185 days 22 hours ago
MasterB
You son of a bitch. I fucking trusted you.
3185 days 22 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
LOL wow.... im ready lets go
3185 days 22 hours ago
ARTPOP
this nomination ceremony is over or something have fun everyone who is safe
3185 days 22 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
lets not call people names. thats rude
3185 days 22 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
This is interesting.
3185 days 22 hours ago
MasterB
You know, I actually figured something about the clue. I'm not gonna tel lnow
3185 days 22 hours ago
ARTPOP
good for you
maybe you'll be able to use the amulet while you're on the block

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!