This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REWARD/RETURN CHALLENGE

Topic » REWARD/RETURN CHALLENGE

3177 days ago
Mearl
Tonight we have two challenges going on.

The current houseguests will be competing for a secret power. Winner of this power will not be revealed.

Five eliminated houseguests: MasterB, Yoder, Ace, Tyler, Chandler are competing for a chance to return to the game.

The challenge is similar for both groups but only varies slightly.

PART 1- BAG GRAB
At 7:30pm EST you may start by grabbing a bag. To do so post *Grabs Bag 1*. Then, after a half hour has past (NOT SOONER!) you may grab a second bag by posting *Grabs Bag 2*. You may continue to grab bags after each elapsing half hour. Posting before the half hour is up will make that bag and any subsequent bags not count unless the error is fixed (by going back and grabbing the right number bag after the half hour has passed).  Each bag grabbed is worth 4 points.

PART 2- SCAVENGER HUNT
You will each send me a LIST of LINKS to Tengaged user profiles (tengaged.com/user/USERNAMEHERE) that qualify for the requirement for your group (see below). You must mail me the links all together. Once you send me the list check you outbox to see if it got cut off. If it did then send me another mail until you have used all them up. You must send the lists close together for them to count. Once you send me your lists you may not add to them.

IF YOU SEND ME A REPEAT IN YOUR LIST THEN YOU WILL GET 0 POINTS FOR THIS PART OF THE CHALLENGE! SO CHECK TWICE, THREE TIMES, OR EVEN FOUR TIMES!

The Current Houseguests will be looking for: Tengaged users who have 2 numbers (only 2!) in their user name

The Eliminated Houseguests will be looking for: Tengaged users whose usernames end with the letter "T". If there is a number after the T then it does not count.

Each correct LINK sent to me is worth 1 point.

PART 3- VOTES FROM THE OTHER SIDE

The Houseguests will be trying to get votes from the Eliminated Players, while the Eliminated Players will be trying to get votes from the Houseguests. Each vote is worth 10 points. You may only vote ONCE and once you vote you may NOT change! You do not have to vote if you do not want to. Each vote is worth 10 points!

THIS CHALLENGE WILL END AT 7:30 PM EST SATURDAY.

The houseguest with the most points will be notified of the special power they won. Nobody else will know what the power is or who won it.

The eliminated player with the most points will return to the game.

IF THERE IS A TIE THEN THE TIE BREAKER WILL BE WHOEVER GRABBED MORE BAGS. IF STILL A TIE THEN WHOEVER GRABBED THEIR FINAL BAG FIRST

Also, if any current houseguests want to opt out of this challenge for a AON clue (a good one) they may do so by posting *Opts out for AON clue* on this thread. they must then mail me the clue they are stuck on. You may not opt out after midnight. The AoN may or may not have already been found so keep that in mind!

So:
Part 1- Bag Grab: 4 points per bag, bags grabbed every half hour
Part 2- Scavenger Hunt: 1 point per correct LINK sent. Send links at once, NO REPEATS OR YOU ARE GETTING A 0 FOR THIS PART! Make sure you are doing the correct version of this challenge!
Part 3- Votes from Other Side: 10 points per vote. Get the houseguests/eliminated players to vote for you (whichever you arent)
3177 days ago
ARTPOP
well i know i can't do multi-tasking or endurance competitions so i'm just going to make this easier on myself since i'll lose it anyway

*OPTS OUT FOR AON CLUE*
3177 days ago
Snake
*opts out for a AON clue* lol
3177 days ago
Mearl
YOU MAY BEGIN GETTING ENDORSEMENTS

THIS CHALLENGE ENDS AT 7:30PM EST SATURDAY

YOU DO NOT NEED TO WAIT FOR ME TO SAY GO BUT YOU CAN'T GRAB YOUR FIRST BAG UNTIL 7:30PM EST TONIGHT
3177 days ago
Yoder
do we post our grabs bag in this topic?
3177 days ago
Mearl
PLAYERS IN THE RUNNING TO RETURN:
MasterB, Yoder, Ace, Tyler, Chandler
3177 days ago
Mearl
YOU POST GRABS BAG IN HERE
3177 days ago
JarBearFTW
so two numbers in the user, got it
3177 days ago
MasterB
So I'll vote anybody that votes me. I'll random.org all the names.I get and choose one
3177 days ago
Mearl
Yes. Anywhere in the name. CAN'T HAVE 3 NUMBERS, OR 1 NUMBER
3177 days ago
Yoder
can someone who opts out still endorse a returning player? just wondering
3176 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
YES. They are only opting out of winning this challenge
3176 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
HOWEVER, AN ELIMINATED PLAYER MAY NOT ENDORSE SOMEONE WHO OPTS OUT. IF THEY DO THEY WILL HAVE TO SEND ME A NEW ENDORSEMENT
3176 days 23 hours ago
2Beastly
I'm opting out of the challenge.
3176 days 23 hours ago
Mearl
YOU MAY GRAB YOUR BACK IN JUST ABOUT A MINUTE
3176 days 23 hours ago
Yoder
*Grabs Bag 1*

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!