This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 2 APPLICATIONS

Topic » SEASON 2 APPLICATIONS

3094 days 10 hours ago
Robinhood99
Name you want to be called: Robin
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 50
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? Teamjacz's Survivor. This was my first survivor, even though I did not make it to finals nor jury, I made a friend for life from teamjacz.
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Hero. I stick with my allies which usually gets my crap I.E. stars.
Favorite type of pie? Apple from Mcdonalds
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? It doesn't matter if I make it to the end if people don't get to know my story, so I'd improve my communication.
What is your favorite Survivor twist? I like hidden immunity idols, seperate contestant, and  mutiny.
3094 days 7 hours ago
JoelW55
Name you want to be called:Joel
How many group games have you played before (estimate):25
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?Big Ben's Survivor Barbados. Actually very recent and the 1st survivor group game where I really had to try.
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? I tend to be a bit of both, normally depending on which style benefits me most
Favorite type of pie?I don't like pie
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve?Normally I get criticised for my lack of big moves, so maybe making more risks to ensure I've got a resume at final tribal
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Apart from Idols I'd say mutinies as you can change your fate in the game
3093 days 23 hours ago
timtimeytim
Name you want to be called:
- Tim or Timmy, it doesn't matter
How many group games have you played before (estimate)
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?
-Benlinus' Survivor games. What made it so special is.....I think you should know why Mearl as you've played in his games but I guess it's because he was fun host and I really enjoyed playing his games.
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain?
- Oh jeezus, well I try to be a villain, but it just happens that I end up being a hero with the situations I usually end up in my games :/ so yeah, hero.
Favorite type of pie?
- Pie is meh for me, but if I were to pick, I would pick apple.
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve?
- My social game, usually that's what causes me to not see the big picture in terms of where everybody's heads are at and it could at times, be proven fatal for me.
What is your favorite Survivor twist?
- Idols of course, unless it's possessed by players I don't like.
3093 days 22 hours ago
Gohandd
Name you want to be called: Glad
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 30?
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? NJkoda's survivor ... I was really enticed by whatever was happening there
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? hero
Favorite type of pie? Apple :D
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? Social Game
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Redemption Island
3093 days 1 hour ago
wheels26
Name you want to be called: Evan
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 4
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? Big brother heroes VS Villains. because i made it very far and played a great game as a villain(;
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? VILLAIN! because i am ruthless. i'm not afraid to speak my mind and make enemies
Favorite type of pie? APPLE <3
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? Challenges. I SUCK ASS AT THOSE
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Blood VS Water/ Redemption island
3092 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Name you want to be called: Will
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 30-40
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?: Dragotistic's Survivor All Stars because I won AYO
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain?: Depends on the cast and my position in the game.  If I'm on the bottom the whole time then a hero, if I'm in a good spot then a villain.
Favorite type of pie?: Cherry
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve?: Being more aggressive and starting alliances myself instead of hoping people come to me first
What is your favorite Survivor twist?: Mutinies probably, though I like a season with minimal twists better.
3092 days 4 hours ago
Mearl
APPS CLOSED

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!