This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Applications

Topic » Season 3 Applications

2767 days 1 hour ago
born2pizza
Fill out this application to be considered for MALUS Season 3. The season will start at some point later this week. Challenges will be live and non-live, with most live challenges starting at some time between 6pm EST and 9pm EST (varied times to accommodate a wider array of players).

Note that this season will be one of the most twist-filled seasons in my series. All twists have been preplanned. The twists are aimed to stay within the integrity of the game but to test the boundaries of Survivor. If you hate twists do not join! It is also important the cast stays active to make this season as exciting as I hope it will be.

APPLICATION:

---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Ryan

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Redemption Island

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: I say Ciera Eastin. Because she knows how to get away from sticky situations.

Briefly summarize your group game history: M&Ms Survivor (2nd place) Emotion's Survivor. Tengaged Big Brother. M&Ms survivor. others.

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: any.. i mean any.

Why should you be cast for this game?: I will bring drama and excitement bitch

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit- Honesty
Social vs. Strategic- Social. but Strategic will come when I want it to come ;)
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Loyalty.
Boldness vs. Quietness- Boldness
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Big Picture. obviously lmaoo most of these ppl say big picture but will look at the little picture and sheep someone the whole game.

THANKS FOR FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION!
2767 days ago
SirNiceGuy
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Lukas

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Haves and Have Nots, only appeared in Fiji

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Chicken George because why the hell not? Everyone thought the guy was silly, but by the time he was out of the Big Brother house everyone was scared of him.

Briefly summarize your group game history: I got here two years ago, I came to kick ass, and here I am, the group game God. First made it big in wangifold's games, then I started to get better and better. I've never won a game, but I want to change that.

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: I can be active. Times between 7:30 and 10:00 PM on all dates usually work out for me.

Why should you be cast for this game?: You're in need of my beauty, and I figured I would gift you with my presence. In all seriousness, I just wanted to have a good time.

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I play video games daily; I suck at them, though.

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit- Deceit, it's hard to play an honest game anymore.
Social vs. Strategic- Social, strategic gameplay makes you too much of a target.
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Loyalty, manipulating allies makes them bitter jurors.
Boldness vs. Quietness- Quiet, boldness makes you a big target.
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Little, big pictures are too mainstream.
2767 days ago
Volibear
---Part 1----
~Name you'd like to go by: Jasper
~Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Hmm I'm not really sure. I guess the medalion of power comes to mind because of it's low impact on the overall game.
~What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Well if you asked before BBOTT I'd say Jason but he's kind of a dick right now so I'd have to say honestly no one.
~Briefly summarize your group game history: I have made it to the final two in one of Suitman's Survivor's, and in the current final two of his Big Brother :)
~Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: I try to be as active as the communication between host and players is :) I work a rotating schedule but I'm usually available after 6pm-ish EST
~Why should you be cast for this game?: Because you need a filler for someone to go home first? >;)
~Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I am very transparent about dealing with depression and anxiety, which is a rare thing apparently.

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- Honesty allows you to make more genuine relationships with people, whereas Deceit can only yield you enemies.
Social vs. Strategic- Both. It always will be both. You need to make sure everyone likes you to some degree but you need to make the moves that benefit your longevity the most.
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- I would say Loyalty because Manipulation is difficult to pull off and it goes back to the Honesty/Deceit thing where you rarely benefit from being deceitful.
Boldness vs. Quietness- Boldness because Quietness can turn you into nothing but a number and when the time comes people are gonna save their friends over numbers.
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- I say Big Picture because I believe the best way getting to the end is with one or two strongly loyal people so you begin to make moves that will benefit all two/three of you moving forward instead of one person.
2767 days ago
legacy7
Name you'd like to go by:Robert

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Tribal Swaps Throw My Game Way Off

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Da;Vonne Because i can think who has my back and then confront the people im sketchy about

Briefly summarize your group game history: none sorry

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: Yes Anything after 5

Why should you be cast for this game?: i can bring twists and turns to the game never before seen

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:im very funny

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit-Honesty
Social vs. Strategic-Social
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-Loyalty ? lol
Boldness vs. Quietness-Boldness . (Dont Float)
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Big Picture
2766 days 12 hours ago
carlyjordan14
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Carly

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Drawing rocks

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Daniele Donato. I'm a strong and tough player who is loyal only to those who are loyal to me. If you target me and I survive, you should be afraid.

Briefly summarize your group game history: I have hosted several seasons of Big Brother and other games. I've played in mostly BB group games placing pretty high most of the time (my group game history is in my bio). I've never played a Survivor game before.

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: I will do my best to make live comps, but I'm more able to be on after 9pm EST

Why should you be cast for this game?: I'm a strong, tough and bold player. I'm not afraid to get blood on my hands and work to get my targets out.

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I'm a recording artist with three albums released. You can check them out in my bio ;)

--PART 2---

Social vs. Strategic- Social
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Loyalty
Boldness vs. Quietness- Boldness
2765 days 23 hours ago
MrTokyo
Name you'd like to go by: John

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Super Idol

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: I'd say Steve Moses, I'm a bit awkward, and would probably try to play the game from the shadows, let others take the credit and the blame.

Briefly summarize your group game history:
I am new to tengaged I'm only in 1 other group game that you're in aswell, BestHeros

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: I am, I would say any time from 3 PM to 10 PM

Why should you be cast for this game?: Because I'd really like the experience

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I'm 18 years old

--PART 2---

Social vs. Strategic- Strategic
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Loyalty
Boldness vs. Quietness- Quitness
2765 days 11 hours ago
Mearl
APPLICATIONS CLOSED

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!