This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 2 APPLICATIONS

Topic » SEASON 2 APPLICATIONS

3089 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
New players only! Game will start Thanksgiving weekend or shortly after.

Name you want to be called:
How many group games have you played before (estimate):
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain?
Favorite type of pie?
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve?
What is your favorite Survivor twist?
3088 days 16 hours ago
Mearl
Application for bolet36

Name you want to be called: Bolet
How many group games have you played before (estimate): With all accounts like 8 or 9
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? Easy. Your Survivor Auction Island. The twist was awesome and increased the strategic game. And we all had different powers. Everyone was active and the alliances changed like crazy.
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? I guess you would call me a villain. I usually pick my alliances early, decide that I will be loyal to them, and then make an alliance with almost everyone else and work them. Of course I am not stupid to not be careful that my alliance may go against me, but in general I am loyal to those who I am loyal, and extremely unreliable for everyone else.
Favorite type of pie? pie = 3,14.... and spinach pie (GREEK FOOD EVERYWHERE)
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? I need to find a way to ensure that side alliances do not screw my main alliance. In other words, I need to make my main alliance understand that most times if I do not speak to EVERYONE the alliance will not make it to the end.
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Multiple tribe swaps. But I am looking forward to some clasic Mearl twists. Like Auction Island and that one where everyone had an idol clue in the beginning and we went on a hunt.
3088 days 11 hours ago
AustinRules6969
Name you want to be called: Austin
How many group games have you played before (estimate): ehhhh probably 15 or so
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? definitely gemma's BB Queens of BB 2. it was so good, so many people with so many different personalities made the game super interesting. no one quit and everyone was putting so much effort into it. if it was a real life show, every single cast member "delivered" and added to the storyline.
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? i consider myself a hero, but i have some villainous tendencies, if that makes sense. i am a very good likable person and have a very good heart, but i'm not afraid to get down and dirty if y'know what i'm saying
Favorite type of pie? lemon meringue, easily.
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? i need to A) make sure that i reassure my alliance and B) be decent at challenges
What is your favorite Survivor twist? uhhhhhh, i think blood vs. water is a really interesting element, although it can't be done as easily on tengaged. multiple tribe swaps are always fun, because they make you constantly think on your feet and all that. y'know
3088 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Name you want to be called: Jr "June"
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 0
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? I hope this makes for a fun first game :)
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Hero. I'd like to think of myself as a "self-proclaimed underdog"
Favorite type of pie? Blueberry
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? Not really sure. Physical if anything.
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Hidden Immunity Idols. They have the ability to shift any game.
3088 days 5 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Name you want to be called: Nick
How many group games have you played before (estimate): check my profile, and add a couple i can't remember
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?: DVMP's Survivor Congo (my first win)
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain?: Both. Probs more a hero because I dont cause drama to cause it, but i will still slit peoples throats if needed to win
Favorite type of pie?: I actually hate pie all together :P
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve?: Talking to people more, even if they aren't in my alliance
What is your favorite Survivor twist?: Switch from 2 tribes to 3 in Cambodia.
3088 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
Name you want to be called: Red
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 80
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? Boys vs girls. I played amazing and other stuff
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Vilain. People seem to hate me
Favorite type of pie? Ew
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? Social
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Surprising us with no twists
3085 days 13 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
Name you want to be called: Dan B
How many group games have you played before (estimate):  25??
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? TheWinners Second Chance survivor , because everyone knew what they were doing in it and it's been 5 years since I played in it ... so it was special to me
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Villain because I love to blindside
Favorite type of pie? don't like pie
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Mutiny
3085 days 11 hours ago
FairyBoss
Name you want to be called:Michael
How many group games have you played before (estimate):13
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?My favourite group game was for sure BigBen's Survivor Palau. It was VERY dramatic and I played a pretty good game. It wasn't perfect at all,but I did fine :P If I won the last immunity i would've made a FTC and maybe even won :/ I got 4th
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain?A little bit of both :P I'm a pretty likeable guy,but I can be a villiain for sure. In BigBen's survivor i voted out my friend and we don't talk anymore smh >.< But overall im a hero tbh :D
Favorite type of pie? apple
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve?strategic FOR SURE
What is your favorite Survivor twist? heroes vs villians
3085 days 10 hours ago
sportygirl22
Name you want to be called: Aria
How many group games have you played before (estimate): omg. umm 25ish? I have a list on my page.
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? I would say SG21's survivor mt. sambyno. There were 28 contestants and it was a loved ones twist. I received first place, my loved one got 2nd place, and I was in the majority every vote. It was my best game I've ever played.
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Villain. I will do anything to win
Favorite type of pie? Cherry
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? Not being so paranoid. I freak out
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Heroes vs villains
3085 days 3 hours ago
ZachTansey
Name you want to be called: Zach
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 8?
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? Janelle's Big Brother like 2 years ago, the comps were so fun
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Hero. Im extremely loyal.
Favorite type of pie? Pumpkin (Thanksgiving mood still)
What is your favorite Survivor twist? EXILE ISLAND
3085 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name you want to be called: Robby
How many group games have you played before (estimate): god idk 50+
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? NJkoda1998 survivor(specifically heroes vs villains) It was fast paced, active, challenging, and I played a great game and won
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? move a villain I suppose...like a anti-villain tho
like I'm pretty cutthroat but I've been known to sacrifice myself for close friends
Favorite type of pie? chocolate silk! I have it every year for my birthday
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? probably my social game(which is also IMO the most important part)
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Idols! and different kinds of idols
idols are fun
3085 days 1 hour ago
RightToCensor
Name you want to be called:Eric
How many group games have you played before (estimate):2 or 3
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?:I don't really remember
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain?:more of both I'm loyal to the people I'm with but a snake to those that aren't in my circle.
Favorite type of pie:Key lime pie!!! Or Pecan pie!!! YUM!
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? I need to improve my social game because it's what cripples my challenge and strategy game.
What is your favorite Survivor twist:The immunity idol twist.
3085 days 1 hour ago
ticofernandez
Name you want to be called: tico
How many group games have you played before (estimate):id say 50-100 all the ones I made finals in/won are on my profile
What was your favorite group game? What made it special?Cmack's 2nd chances or maybe even his all stars it was special because carl is an amazing host and even though I fell just short of fibals both times I feel like I played my best games in them
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? It really depends on the cast around me I've won hero's of the season and villains of the season if I'm in minority I'll fight to the end to save myself like a hero but then again I'm not afraid to call bitches out or make big moves and take out allies like a villain
Favorite type of pie? Pumpkin
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? I'd say social I'm good at challenges and think strategically but sometimes have bad jury management or tend to ignore people unless I need them
What is your favorite Survivor twist? I guess the double vote I also loved redemption island though
3084 days 22 hours ago
Caliboy
Name you want to be called: Sean

How many group games have you played before (estimate): Group games I'd say about 50 or so, and all the Finales I made is on my profile from December 2011.

What was your favorite group game? What made it special?: Mmm so many but I would say winning Gaiphage/Chris's and WInner/Prez's Season of survivor were two survivor group games I really fought hard in and put my efforts in regardless of what an outcast I was and obstacles I had to face to get the win.

Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain?: I would say a bit of both, I can play the hero type of role trying to pin out the roots of those who need to go down to better all players games however I can be brutal too and backstab those I'm close with just to stay alive in the game and to better my odds at making finals and fight to win.

Favorite type of pie? Pumpkin pie and not just cuz THanksgiving just past.

Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? Sometimes I come off to strong when it comes down to jury questioning. That element I always have to alter to the jury as every jury is different and expectations is always different and facing them is always troubling to convince why you deserve to win.

What is your favorite Survivor twist?
Favorite twist is games that barely has any to be honest. Twists can get tricky but overall I really do like this season's element of the Fishbach's vote realm however done poorly I think it has potential for real strategy.
3084 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
Name you want to be called: Chris

How many group games have you played before (estimate): For Survivor? 15 or so over the course of three years. I have experience but I take a lot of time off.

What was your favorite group game? What made it special?: Suitman's Survivor BEFORE it became about the twists more than the game. A slot machine, seriously? Second Chances of his was great because everyone came out to play, it was balances throughout, and nobody sucked ass at the merge.

Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Hero. I will make villanous moves, but not if I don't have to. I don't give a fuck about a cool blindside, I'll take a loyal group of three over devious gameplay. Doesn't mean I won't do it if I need to....

Favorite type of pie? A warm apple pie, or pumpkin pie with a good crust.

Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? I need to fight harder. I'll admit I have resigned to my fate a few times out of stubborness. I need to learn to swallow my pride and beg if I need to.

What is your favorite Survivor twist? For all the shit I've given to hosts over the year for them, tribe swaps and immunity idols are producer favorites for a reason. A simple shake-up is often the best.
3084 days 10 hours ago
Prozach
Name you want to be called: Zach S.
How many group games have you played before (estimate): 20-25
What was your favorite group game? What made it special? Your Series 1 Idol Wars season. I was the underdog from the outset and shut off from all alliances, but I managed to persevere into the Jury against all odds. It was my favorite individual performance
Do you see yourself as a hero or a villain, explain? Hero, at least in terms of nostalgia factor I think I've got a pretty good reputation
Favorite type of pie? Pumpkin a la mode
Whats is one part of your game that you need to improve? Recapturing the spark in general. I think I remember what worked and what didn't, but it's gonna be a trying time as I get back into the swing of things.
What is your favorite Survivor twist? Surprise tribe swaps. It forces you to account for everything and not rest on your laurels. It's the best test of how much of a real survivor you are on an individual level.

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!