This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 Applications

Topic » Season 3 Applications

2758 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Fill out this application to be considered for MALUS Season 3. The season will start at some point later this week. Challenges will be live and non-live, with most live challenges starting at some time between 6pm EST and 9pm EST (varied times to accommodate a wider array of players).

Note that this season will be one of the most twist-filled seasons in my series. All twists have been preplanned. The twists are aimed to stay within the integrity of the game but to test the boundaries of Survivor. If you hate twists do not join! It is also important the cast stays active to make this season as exciting as I hope it will be.

APPLICATION:

---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by:

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?:

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?:

Briefly summarize your group game history:

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?:

Why should you be cast for this game?:

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit-
Social vs. Strategic-
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-
Boldness vs. Quietness-
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-

THANKS FOR FILLING OUT THIS APPLICATION!
2758 days 3 hours ago
amf7410
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Andy

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?:

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Todd Herzog because we are similar physically and we both are sharp and know the game well

Briefly summarize your group game history: I honestly don't know if this is possible; I've played way too many

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: I should be decently active. Times vary from day to day.

Why should you be cast for this game?: Because I think I can win

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I own 16 Survivor buffs

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why

Honesty vs. Deceit- Honesty
Social vs. Strategic- Strategic
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Manipulation
Boldness vs. Quietness- Quietness
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Big Picture
2758 days 1 hour ago
snick427
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Nick (Klaus if another Nick is in the game)

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Redemption Island, just like everyone else.

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Yau-Man Chan. We're both smart, funny, and are often underestimated!

Briefly summarize your group game history: It's all in my profile!

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: Yes! Anytime 3 PM EST onward.

Why should you be cast for this game?: I WILL entertain you!

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I went to the Oregon State spelling bee in my senior year of high school!

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- Honesty. Sure, deceit can get you to the end, but it won't win you any friends, and it certainly won't win you the game.
Social vs. Strategic- It's best to have a mixture of both, but I'd say social. You need people to like and respect you!
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Loyalty. Again, it win you friends.
Boldness vs. Quietness- Quietness. It isn't wise to put a target on your back!
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Big picture. This is a complex game, and you need to have a long term plan!
2757 days 10 hours ago
Violetx
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Violet

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Redemption Island

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Kelley Wentworth because we both a kind but also very strategic and able to make a big move that change the game

Briefly summarize your group game history: Check my Bio!

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: Yes, anything after 5pm Monday- Thursday & 8 on the weekends

Why should you be cast for this game?: Because I can change the game and completely flip it on it''s head

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I'm the best around

--PART 2---

Social vs. Strategic- Social
2757 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Chandler

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: The two idols being able to be used together to make a super idol. Theres no way that would ever happen :/

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Rachel Reilly. She always perseveres.

Briefly summarize your group game history: I am very experienced. Played tons of games and won quite a few as well.

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: YES! anytime after 5

Why should you be cast for this game?: Because i have all the skills needed to win this game. Im great at comps, very strategic and smart.

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I am a gay military member.

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- Deceit. Thats the name of the game, you cannot win without it.
Social vs. Strategic- Social- You have to have friends no matter what your strategy is LOL
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Manipulation- You cant be loyal to everyone!
Boldness vs. Quietness- Quietness- Dont put the spotlight on yourself too early. Be quiet but also productive.
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Little Picture. You cant look too far ahead in these games. If you do all the little things right it will lead you to the big picture :)
2757 days 4 hours ago
Osiris
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: David M

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: the fucking mass tribal that people do

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Either Spencer or ty bc I flip a alot and sometimes overly myself

Briefly summarize your group game history: look at my page it's got all

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: yes and anytime after 4 eastern

Why should you be cast for this game?: because I would love a chance to win

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I like cheese

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- deceit because if used right you can manipulate people to believe u
Social vs. Strategic- social because you can have the best strategy but if everyone hates u then that strategy won't get u anywhere
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- loyalty because you need that one person that has mutual loyalty to
Boldness vs. Quietness- quiet because u can't paint a target on yourself
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- big picture because u HAVE to know what's all going on
2757 days 4 hours ago
kingLiam
Name you'd like to go by: Liam

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: The Begininng of Palau

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Parvati Shallow, she's the full package, so as i

Briefly summarize your group game history: Check my bio =)

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: Yes, 6 etc

Why should you be cast for this game?: I'm gonna cause a lot of things happen, i will be a snake to get further in the game, so if you want drama, I'm here

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I'm 19

--PART 2---
In the following sets of terms tell me which you feel is more useful in winning the game of Survivor and why?: It's social game, getting along with almost all the people in the game it's a huge advantage in the jury, that's how you play the game

Honesty vs. Deceit- Deceit
Social vs. Strategic- Both
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Both
Boldness vs. Quietness- Boldness
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Big picture
2756 days 10 hours ago
Snake
APPLICATION:

---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Morgan

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Hiding immunity idols at the challenge; it just wasn't anything gamechanging.

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: I'd probably say Howie from Big Brother because at times I can be very physical & also good socially I do lack some strategic mindset lol.

Briefly summarize your group game history: Check my profile!

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: Yeah, I've really got nothing going on for the rest of the month.

Why should you be cast for this game?: I think I'd be a valuable asset to this season as this is literally my first game back so most people won't really know who I am. I think I bring enough to the table to (knock on wood) at least be memorable lol.

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I broke my butt once, that's interesting I guess.

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- Honesty; this was actually a tough question but I think you'll be able to get jury votes if you make it all the way if you play with more integrity.

Social vs. Strategic- mmmm I'd say strategic because you can talk to however many people you want but if they aren't considering to keep you in the game then it doesn't really work. If you have a strategic mindset you can easily just talk to like three people the whole game and still make it far.

Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Loyalty but this one is also close. You need to make the people you aren't working with feel safe while also sticking by your legit alliance members. Again I only chose loyalty because people usually reward people who play "heroic" games more than villianous ones.

Boldness vs. Quietness- Quietness. As stated already, I want to be like remembered for this season but I also don't want to come out guns blazing and be the first boot. However, you don't want to be too quiet where people suspect something so there's this little fine line that balances both of these qualities. I'm choosing quietness based only on the fact that you have to pick when to make moves and be a little over the top.

Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Big Picture, BUT to get there you have to think of all the little things. First and foremost your number one goal is to make it to the end. You can't think too far ahead but you always have to be planning on what moves you can make to get ahead. If you have some sort of mindset as to what you want your overall game to look like then the little picture should be a little bit easier to obtain.

Thanks,
Morgan :)
2756 days 6 hours ago
brontesonly
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Alex

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: After the votes are read you can use an IDOL

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?:
Tony vlachos because he was fearless and was making big bold moves

Check the ones i'm in

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?:
YES ANYTIME

BECAUSE I WONT BE BORING

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:
I'M 17

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit-Honesty
Social vs. Strategic-Strategic
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-Both
Boldness vs. Quietness-Both
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-Big picture
2754 days 5 hours ago
iTy990
Name you'd like to go by: Bryan

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: I'm not completely familiar with Survivor Twists, and please don't judge me this, and I don't even know if it's a twist I just don't like Purple Rock.

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Uhhhh, good question. I'd like to say a little more competitive Steve Moses. I usually start off slow and really take things over around the halfway point. The ultimate goal is to be social and sneaky and work as a pendulum knocking off threats from both sides all the way into the finals.

Briefly summarize your group game history: I used to actively play Stars Group Games, aswell as the Hotel, but more recently in the past year I've gotten into Survivor and played about 5 Survivors my best placements are 2nd, 4th, and 6th. and then I got out pretty early in my others.

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: Yes I will, My schedule is basically wide open.

Why should you be cast for this game?: I'm competitive, crazy, and not afraid to make the edgy moves. I'm not afraid to risk my game for my other allies and I've been apart of the tengaged community since 2010

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I'm a diehard Carolina Panthers Fan,

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- Deceit
Social vs. Strategic- Social can definately play a bigger role, but I believe that is a root of Strategy and ultimately Strategy is the key.
Boldness vs. Quietness- Mixture
2753 days 11 hours ago
ferdinandz
Name you'd like to go by: Fred

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: I would say Exile, nothing wrong with it but it doesn't give me a "wow" feeling and I actually love twists.

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Tony Vlachos, I like to play the game hard like him and I am also entertaining like him, I also love to shake up the game like he does with mixing the game up with idols and twists. I have no problems with making deals but I am always having my Woo that I am staying loyal to.

Briefly summarize your group game history: Check my page :) I just won my first group game and I am also a group game veteran since 2011.

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: I am always active! 4-6 works in weekdays and 6-8 works in weekends and some weekdays.

Why should you be cast for this game?: Because I got something extra and I am always an interesting character in my seasons since I am playing hard to win and I am doing my all. I am playing an social, strategic and physical game at the same time. I just won in a group game and I am ready to do it again.

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I can all of the flags in the world lol. And I am also the only Swedish survivor group gamer, there you have 2 facts!

--PART 2---

Social vs. Strategic- It is important to be social if you want to be likeable and get juror votes but there is no point with it if it doesnt have any strategy in it.
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Manipulation works to get you to the end but loyality helps you to get you the win if playing it right without getting blindsided.
Boldness vs. Quietness- Too bold or too quiet is a bad thing for your game, a mix would be good.
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- I am thinking big picture and that is why I have been an early target sometimes, thinking too much can make a huge target of you.
2753 days 9 hours ago
cole225
-Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Marto

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Double tribal council

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: a mix of Ozzy and J.T - Ozzy because i'm good at challenges and would to whatever it takes to win and J. T because i'm a likable person and i've won other survivor group games

Briefly summarize your group game history: I've played aroud 10 survivor group based games ive won 2 of them ive always made merge and i'm curently in 3 other game with one being an all stars so that proves i'm an active player

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: 4pm-9pm

Why should you be cast for this game?: Because i know what it takes to win a survivor group game and ima do anything i can to win this one

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:i'm a super social person and that will help me to get people to trust me

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- Depends cause both are good take Fabio for instead he was Honest and won but then theirs Russel who deceived everyone and lost 3 times
Social vs. Strategic- Onestly both social strategic and physical are the most important thing in survivor if you don't got all 3 skils why even play
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- Loyalty you need numbers and people to trust
Boldness vs. Quietness- Quietness in the beginning so people think you're not a treat  and then you swoop in with boldness and run the game
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-Big picture
2753 days 8 hours ago
BeastBoy
---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: justin

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: redemption island

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Dan gheesling cuz he always plays hard and will do whatever it takes

Briefly summarize your group game history: in my bio

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: yes and after 6 est

Why should you be cast for this game?:I wanna win and I always play a great game

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: ummmm I like paragliding

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- deceit, everyone has to lie in order to win
Social vs. Strategic- social, if you ain't nice people will want u out
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- manipulation because of the fact that I have won multiple games while backstabbing others
Boldness vs. Quietness- bold, come to play don't be a pussy and hide
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- Big because u have to be strategic in the long run not short run
2753 days 7 hours ago
TheAce
Name you'd like to go by: marcus

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: probably the super idol twist

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: I'd say Rachel Reilly because she ain't scared to start drama neither am I

Briefly summarize your group game history: in bio

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: yes. After 7 PM weekdays and after 5 on weekends

Why should you be cast for this game?: I just wanna have fun

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I'm a super villain and love drama

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit- deceit because what's the fun in being honest????
Social vs. Strategic- strategic , gotta make moves at the right time
Loyalty vs. Manipulation- manipulation loooooool. I love backstabbing people
Boldness vs. Quietness- bold, don't be scared
Big Picture vs. Little Picture- little, u have to take the game one round at a time
2752 days 12 hours ago
Hoblin
APPLICATION:

---Part 1----

Name you'd like to go by: Sam A.

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?: Tribal Swaps tbh

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?: Sandra.. I somehow make it to the end

Sebby's Fast Survivor S5: 2nd(5-2)
Sebby's Fast Survivor S6: 12th(Med Evac)
WANJ's Survivor S3 Chile: 11th(1st Jury)
Kyle's Survivor S2 Costa Rica: 2nd(4-3)
NJ's Survivor Gen 2 S6 Ardennes: 2nd(6-1)
NJ's Survivor Gen 2 S7 All Stars: 3rd(6-1-0)

First Person to Make Back to Back Final Tribals in NJ's Survivor

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?: Yes and after 7 pm

Since I have returned to tengaged this past time, I have yet to miss Jury.

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself: I try to play with integrity

--PART 2---

Social vs. Strategic- Social
Loyalty vs. Manipulation - loyalty
2751 days 22 hours ago
flippo135
Name you'd like to go by:Tom

Whats you least favorite Survivor twist?:Super Idol

What reality TV show player are you most like and why?:Jeremy Collins because I am respectful and honest

Briefly summarize your group game history:New to the group game scene, but am looking for a new experience

Are you able to be an active member of the game? What times work best for you?:yes, after 9 or so, but can work around it

Why should you be cast for this game?:Because I will bring something new to the game

Tell me one interesting thing about yourself:I have a double tooth

--PART 2---

Honesty vs. Deceit-Honesty, because the jury vote is what will win you the game in the end
Social vs. Strategic-Social, people over power
Loyalty vs. Manipulation-Loyalty, your friends will be good allies
Boldness vs. Quietness-Boldness, you need to be social to win
Big Picture vs. Little Picture-big, the little might get you past one tribal but after that your dead meat

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!