This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ninth Immunity Chalenge

Topic » Ninth Immunity Chalenge

2753 days ago
Osiris
AND YOU AREN'T SWAPPING US KAY THANKS
2753 days ago
Mearl
NOW PICK THEM RIGHT BACK UP.

TODAY TRIBAL IMMUNITY IS BACK UP FOR GRABS!
2753 days ago
Osiris
Merge would be nice
2753 days ago
Osiris
Okay better than a tribe swap loool
2753 days ago
born2pizza
WHAT THE FUCK WE LITERALLY HAVE 2 PEOPLE ON OUR TRIBE.
2753 days ago
Mearl
Today's challenge is called: Read Between the Lines

Here is how it works:

I will post a Topic and under each topic is a story. Hidden in the story is a word that relates to the topic. The hidden word can be found by mashing parts of consecutive words together. Words will never be stand alone words nor will they be inside of a word. If they are they do not count so do not post them. Each answer will be 5 letters or longer.

Here is an example:

TOPIC- TENGAGED HOSTS

My friend Matthew once asked me “was lord a man or was man a lord?” and “Would you smear lipstick on your nose for $100?”. Matthew was a smart guy, but always asked deep questions. You’d find Matthew in nerdy classes in school, the ones reserved for the super smart kids. He did enjoy going on vacation though. He and his friends from the cabin go 21 times a year to Taiwan just for fun. That’s a crazy journey!

If you are the first to post a valid answer then you score a point. However if you post an incorrect answer you will lose 2 points. IF I SEE YOU DELETE AN ANSWER YOU WILL LOSE 5 POINTS! If you post a correct answer that has already been posted there is no penalty.

Here are all the answers for the example:

My friend Matthew once asked me “was lord a man or was MAN A LORD?” and “Would you sMEAR Lipstick on your nose for $100?”. Matthew was a smart guy, but always asked deep, stupid questions. You’d find MatTHEW IN NERdy classes in school, the ones reserved for the super smart kids. He did enjoy going on vacation though. He and his friends from the caBIN GO 21 times a year to TaiWAN Just for fun. That’s a crazy journey!

So the answers would be Manalord, Mearl, Thewinner, Bingo21, WanJ

Now to clarify, if the topic was tengaged host and a sentence said “Gaiaphagee has a new nickname. It is “Drizzor”.” Gaiaphagee would NOT be a valid answer because it is a stand alone word in the sentence. Also Rizzo would not be a valid answer because it is completely inside of one word (dRIZZOr).

The team with the least amount of points after 5 rounds will win immunity. If there is a tie it will go to whoever scored their last point last.

The top finisher for the losing tribe (as long as one scores a point) will win the immunity necklace. The top finisher for the first place tribe will also win an immunity necklace that they will use at the next tribal council they attend.

Any questions?
2753 days ago
Volibear
Wow that was a lame fakeout :P
2753 days ago
born2pizza
I MEAN 3
2753 days ago
Mearl
Thats part of the risk when some of the active members get voted out
2753 days ago
Mearl
All merges/swaps/twists have been planned before the season started
2753 days ago
Mearl
ONLY 3 PEOPLE FROM EACH TRIBE MAY POST ANSWERS.
2753 days ago
Volibear
Wait so.... Is there only one right answer? or is there always multiple answers?
2753 days ago
BeastBoy
Hiii
2753 days ago
Mearl
THERE ARE 5 ANSWERS IN EACH ROUND
2753 days ago
Volibear
Okay, I understand. It looks like I'm the only one from my tribe?

open group

MALUS S3: Turkish Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!