This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Two- "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back"

Topic » Episode Two- "One Step..

3195 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”

We all believed we were on the right track to stardom, and could nearly see our dreams within reach.

However, each and every time we took a step towards those dreams, we wound up taking two steps back.

The truth is, you can’t expect things to come so easily, you just have to trek on and keep trying even if you do fail in the process.

“Nobody said it was easy, No one ever said it would be this hard, Oh take me back to the start.”

LAST TIME ON FAMELESS:
- Brett was cruelly killed by Natalie after finding some revealing information on her. (No one will know about this.)

- A large majority of these dream-filled youngsters met with their agents to resolve payment plans, and set themselves on the path to success. (If you did not meet with your agent, you will need to in this episode.)

- Sparks flew between many characters including: Jessie and Leo, Rebecca and Nate, Rebecca and Jason, and Jason and Alyssa. (Not saying anything has to happen between these individuals, just going off of what was sent, and what I saw.)

- Friendships sprouted between many people at the nightclub.

- Leo’s drive for fame was re-kindled when he met with his mortal enemy James and was given a bit of unexpected news.

- Jessie, Nick, Jon, and the rest of Natalie’s clients struggled with the cost of her services, while Allen’s clients seem quite content.

- Jessie is so nervous about the cost, he doesn’t know if his date with Leo is a good idea.

- Gian forms a crush on Lauren, but she doesn’t necessarily show the same set of feelings.

- Sebastian lapsed on his Lithium, and Jon struggled with his alcoholism.

- Lauren makes and enemy with most people.

- Alyssa and Jon became roommates.

- Heather and Jonah bonded; at least that’s what Heather thinks.

- Carter worked on her everyday tasks, as did Isabela considering they lack confidence in themselves.
(Sorry if I left anyone out, I kept track as best as I could, some of you didn’t send messages though.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THIS EPISODE: (Set 1 week in the future from the last episode)

- Everyone gets their first job opportunities, but which of them will earn a job?

- A Ford Commercial Casting will be held. (7 PM, everyone is invited to audition.)

- Tensions rise as cost becomes more of an issue for some people.

- Relationships flourish for some and grow to become more, while others fail and wither away.

- An underground rave will be going on, which could cause for bad habits to re-surface in some characters, and for others to find new issues of their own. (10 PM tonight)

- Two characters get life-altering news. (Will mail you two)

- A date is called off and calls for conflict between two other characters.

- Business booms for one character due to the death of another.

- New enemies are made
And much more!!! (Please be active, socialize, and enjoy yourselves. :D Also message me if you have any ideas or questions.)
3195 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
-DO NOT POST UNTIL 6 PM-
3194 days 21 hours ago
kkoster001
Allen: *Sorts through some papers and finds the one with all clients numbers on it*

-Texts All Clients-
There is a ford commercial opportunity. *Attatches address* Auditions are in an hour if you want to check it out.
3194 days 21 hours ago
kkoster001
-You may start posting-
3194 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
*wakes up to the sound of my phone*
*sees a text from Allen*
*texts him back*
Isn't that just an acting thing?
3194 days 21 hours ago
kkoster001
Leo: *Arrives home from work, and sorts my tips in my wallet*
^So much to do today, date, rave, work again, ugh it's exhausting^
3194 days 21 hours ago
kkoster001
Allen:
-Texts Becca-
No it's for comedians, models, actors, etc. It's a way to get your name out there.
3194 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
-Jon calls Natalie's office-
3194 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
*looks around at some of the things added to my room*
Thank God that dealer dropped out...loving the cash flow.

-Natalie-
*rolls her eyes and texts her clients*
ford commercial opportunity *attaches info* auditions are in an hour
3194 days 21 hours ago
pilatesgrl
-Gillian reads the text and sighs -
Im still at work then
3194 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
NR: *answers the phone* Natalie Hersch's office...
3194 days 21 hours ago
Carraid73
-Jon sets her on speakerphone-

Jon Rossetten's apartment speaking.
3194 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
*texts allen*
Okay! Thank you so much! :)

*gets out of bed and heads to the bathroom*
*starts the shower and undresses*
*hops in the shower*
3194 days 21 hours ago
beccajo16
NR: *rolls eyes* I'll transfer you.

-Natalie-
*answers the phone*
Yes?
3194 days 21 hours ago
*heads down into my kitchen and bites my lip*
^ugh, Allen still hasn't gotten back to me in a while.^
*takes out my phone and calls Allen and begins making breakfast*
3194 days 21 hours ago
kkoster001
Leo: *Reads the text and smiles*
^Awesome. I can actually get my name put there.^

open group

Fameless- Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!