This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Three- "Impossible"

Topic » Episode Three-..

3187 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
“Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.”

Our dreams seemed unreachable and no one was achieving in the ways that had wanted to.

But that didn’t mean it was time for us to give up.

It meant that we needed to stand up and press on until we succeeded, because as the saying goes, if at first you don’t succeed, try, and try again.

“Even when I'm walking on a wire, Even when I set myself on fire, Why do I always feel invisible, invisible?”

LAST EPISODE:

- The Ford audition was held and James, along with Gillian won the job, while Carter and Jon in particular bombed the audition.

- Jon and Alyssa grew closer, although Alyssa found herself out on a date with Gian instead of Jon.

- Carter found out that she has Leukemia, and on top of that she also found herself in the middle of a conflict with Jon at her party.

-Nick and Becca attended a photo shoot with Jonah and had a great time; they were even invited back again.

- Gian bonded with Leo at the rave, and found himself crushing on Alyssa as well as Lauren.

- Tyler moved into town and got acquainted with everyone.

- Alyssa and Tyler hired their own agents, and Tyler noticed he has some feelings for Carter.

-Gillian struggles with her alcoholism, and winds up leaving multiple events throughout the episode intoxicated.

-Leo and Jaime broke apart after Jamie found out about Leo’s heroin addiction, causing Jamie to fall deeper into his depression.

-Nick and Gian struggled to meet their agents cost requirements, however Gian was able to pick up an extra shift and meet his quota thanks to Leo.

-Jason and Becca’s relationship continued to flourish, and Becca’s business picked up earning her a lot of extra profit.

-Nate separated himself from most people.

IN THIS EPISODE:

- Some characters work on correcting their issues, while others focus on work.

- Beach Concert will be held for Demi Lovato, and someone special is asked to open the show. [Starts at 9:00 PM EST]

- Becca, Jason, and Nick all attend an open call photo-shoot held by Jonah and one of them sees her true colors. (This can happen tonight before the concert, or tomorrow early on the day, please let me know which works best for you guys)

- Gian gets news about his father that shocks him.

- Someone makes a hasty decision. (You will be mailed)

- Carter is given her official diagnosis and treatment options.

- Gillian speaks her mind during the commercial shooting, which could cause issues for her.

- Sebi and Gillian finally meet up. (Whenever you guys want)

- Relationships and friendships grow, while others are repaired.
And much more!!!

(Message me guys if you want to do something, I know you all have awesome ideas, and I also ask that you all please be active.)
(Also, thank you all for sending in your bulleted lists, it really helps in terms of keeping everyone up to date with what’s going on. :D)
3187 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
---Do Not Post Until 6 PM---
3187 days 23 hours ago
kkoster001
*Lauren wakes up crying in bed*
*She takes a sip from the water next to her bed and dries her eyes*
^Things can't get better, not when i'm like this, while i'm me.^
3187 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
*She stands up slowly and continues crying as she walks into the kitchen, grabbing a knife from the rack and looking at it*
^Everyone hates me because i'm an awful person. I'm nothing but a bitch....^
*She writes an apology letter and sets it on the stove, then turns back to the knife*
3187 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
*Taking one last gulps she picks up the knife and sets it on her wrist*
^This is it. Enough is enough^
*She quickly slides the knife across her wrist and screams, then falls to the floor*
3187 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
(The episode will start here with the ambulance and police car gathered at her house. You may open while outside her house as the paramedics rush in, or you can be at home and find the news through text.)
-You May Post-
3187 days 22 hours ago
beccajo16
*wakes up to the sound of my phone going off*
*groans*
What is it now...*grabs my phone*
3187 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
*Sees the sirens as I pull up to Laurens house*
*Steps out of my car and rushes over to her lawn, waiting for the paramedics to emerge from her home*
3187 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*wakes up due to his alarm for work*
*turns alarm off*
3187 days 22 hours ago
Archerskyfire
*watches the house from a distance in shock*
*glances at the ambulance and bites my lip*
3187 days 22 hours ago
beccajo16
*sits up and looks at my phone*
*eyes widen and hops out of bed*
*puts on my slippers and robe*
*heads outside, seeing the flashing lights a block away*
*walks towards it*
3187 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
*Leo hears the paramedics yell at each other while inside, and gulps*
^Is she ok?^
3187 days 22 hours ago
beccajo16
*walks over to Leo*
What is going on? *looks worried*
3187 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
*sits up and rubs eyes*
*checks messages and phone*
*hears sirens*
What the fuck?
*looks out of window*
3187 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
*Looks over at Becca with fear in my eyes*
I don't know, I got the message and came over as soon as I got it.
*Frowns, and runs my hand through my hair in a stressed manner*
3187 days 22 hours ago
beccajo16
*bites my lip and takes his hand, squeezing it lightly*

open group

Fameless- Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!