This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3979 days 22 hours ago
Jury Will Ask Questions Here And votes will be read here
3979 days 21 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Wolf:
I will read all of your questions and answer them soon
3979 days 14 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Is it time to read the votes?
3979 days 14 hours ago
I meant mobday
3979 days 14 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
Oh..
3979 days 11 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
My Voting Right Now
1. BigBrother
2. Rabbaj
3. BboyTaco

GIVE ME 1 REASON WHY YOU DESERVE TO WIN AND I MAY CHANGE MY VOTE.
3979 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
lmfao..bc I adapted to the fact that ppl was targeting me, as soon as the merge started...lmfao, the other 2 werent ever as big of threats, so it's no surprise that they r here..butI fought ma ass off to get here
3979 days 10 hours ago
BigBrother06
@rabbaj

It's better to make it to F-3 not being targeted, because than jury would like u . . .
3979 days 9 hours ago
bboyTACOguy
@bigsyrvivor13

I am sorry about any harm I meant to you.
I should win cause I play survivor the best socially here.
Raj and big06 are good physically but not as we'll socially.
Targeting you (no offense) was a good move cause you would have won this thing. I respect your opinion though
3979 days 9 hours ago
BigBrother06
@bboyTACOguy

What are u talking about? My social skills is why I made it here. bboy, I could've gotten u out at anytime because u were so insecure!
3979 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
@bboy..ILY, but u r obvs tripping..lol, my social skills is what got me here...ppl TURNED on previ alliances to werk with me to get here, u didnt get votes bc ppl didnt see u as a threat to win at 1st (no offense)... and @ bb, lol, that's fine...bc I probs wnt get any votes...but I played the game that I was handed...ppl targeted me as soon as the merge started, so it was impossible to not have votes for me, but yet, Im still here, despite the fact that I was always a bigger threat
3979 days ago
bboyTACOguy
Listen we all think we should win, and I completely understand that. But I saw big06 as an insecurity, me and raj were planning to vote you out until we switched to bigsurvivor13. I'm probably not going to win. Gl though
3978 days 23 hours ago
bigsurvivorfan13
Alright I have heard enough. Thank you.
3978 days 14 hours ago
I Only reiceved 3/6 Votes :((
3978 days 14 hours ago
first vote

Rabbaj!!!

*Crowd Cheers*
3978 days 14 hours ago
2nd Vote

Victor!!!

*Crowd Cheers*

Rabba-1
Victor-1

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!