This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 ~ Hanapo

Topic » Tribal Council #5 ~ Hanapo

3984 days 17 hours ago
JB is safe
PYN for questions(Mentors included)
I need all votes by 7:00 am est
No vote=Self Vote
3984 days 17 hours ago
nutty14159951
here
3984 days 17 hours ago
JBC8
JBC
3984 days 17 hours ago
jbshafer
here
3984 days 17 hours ago
pepster101
here
3984 days 17 hours ago
ofl1998
Here, do the Mentors vote or do anything?
3984 days 17 hours ago
Seal
Here
3984 days 17 hours ago
macken
Macken
3984 days 17 hours ago
crazyguy711
here
3984 days 16 hours ago
Nutty- How Does it Feel To Come So Close to immunity then lose? There was some tenison between you and a few of guapos think it will carry over to this tribal, or it was just a one time thing?

JBC- Nervous One Of Your Players may go? do you feel good with your player postions?

JB- Think You Needed immunity? Was it an act, or just a lucky question?

Pepster- Think the tribes will stick togther, or is it a new game? Do You Feel Safe Tonight?

Ofl- Nervous About Your Players Being One Down? Do you feel happy your remaning players?

Seal- If This Is A Tribe V.S Tribe V.S Tribe Thing, Nervous Being in the minority? Why Do you think you were the first person cut off?

Macken- Feel Safe Tonight?  Do you think mentros will countine to impact the game now at merge, and if so how?

Crazy- How Do you feel about your current postion in the game? How Much Do You Think the mentors have imapcted the game?

5/11 Votes
3984 days 16 hours ago
6/11 Votes
3984 days 16 hours ago
pepster101
Think the tribes will stick togther, or is it a new game? Do You Feel Safe Tonight?

I think all the tribes are tight right now, we just got to the merge. I dont feel safe at all, i dont have immunity and im usually paranoid, i hope it isnt me, but it probably is because i have awful luck
3984 days 16 hours ago
8/11 Votes
3984 days 15 hours ago
nutty14159951
Nutty- How Does it Feel To Come So Close to immunity then lose? There was some tenison between you and a few of guapos think it will carry over to this tribal, or it was just a one time thing?

Well it's not fun to come close but hey it was fun! I hope the tension between me and JCB8 was a one-time thing; I can't stand drama on the internet.
3984 days 15 hours ago
macken
Macken- Feel Safe Tonight?  Do you think mentros will countine to impact the game now at merge, and if so how?

Yes i feel like it will impact the game because the mentors can plan stuff with the other mentors and leave 1 team out and thats a game changer right there
3984 days 15 hours ago
9/11 Votes

open group

Avatar's Survivor: Italy [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!