This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1- Backyard

Topic » S1- Backyard

3252 days 9 hours ago
Dawg
Corinne failed to participate in any competitions through the past few weeks and has been expelled. However, she is a member of the jury. This means that pilatesgrl is eligible for HOH.
3252 days 9 hours ago
Dawg
This means, congratulations Survivor_season1, pilatesgrl, blackmamba2323, and AndrewWeltner. You are the Final 4 Houseguests competing for the GIFT PRIZE!
3251 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
With the comments tallied, congratulations pilatesgrl! You are the HOH and have secured a spot in the Final 3! You have until Midnight to make your nominations!
3251 days 15 hours ago
pilatesgrl
It has been quite difficult to make it here given  my multiple nominations but thanks to a few well timed HOHS I have been able to exterminate the exterminator. That being said it is quite hard to make these nominations so without further adu.

Survivor_season and Andrew please take a seat.

Fight hard for veto and Goodluck to you :)
3251 days 15 hours ago
Dawg
Now that nominations are in place, the FINAL Power of Veto competition will begin TONIGHT at 6:00 p.m central/7:00 eastern. It will be NON-LIVE and you will have 24 hours to complete it! Best of luck and see you later tonight!
3251 days 15 hours ago
Dawg
I need each of you to select a letter of the alphabet for the POV Competition.
3251 days 14 hours ago
Dawg
blackmamba2323 has selected the letter 'S'
3251 days 14 hours ago
Dawg
Survivor_season1 has selected letter 'D'
3251 days 14 hours ago
Dawg
pilatesgrl selects the letter 'J'
3251 days 11 hours ago
Dawg
AndrewWeltner's letter is W
3251 days 10 hours ago
Dawg
Here's how it works. I will create forums for each houseguest. You must get member's of Tengaged with your selected letter in their username to comment in it. Whoever has the most comments in 24 hours wins the final power of veto! Understand? Good luck!
3250 days 11 hours ago
Dawg
1 hour remaining
3250 days 11 hours ago
blackmamba2323
I thought it was only like 10 more minutes
3250 days 10 hours ago
Dawg
No because I started the competition an hour late last night
3250 days 10 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
was there a mail that said this started?

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!