This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Living Room

Topic » S2- Living Room

3181 days 3 hours ago
Dawg
You are both wrong. The answer was Nothing. With 1 question to go, there's no need to continue.

Congrats Rachellove! You are the Final HOH!

You have 10 minutes to Evict either Pamelinha or Skyeee123!
3181 days 3 hours ago
Rachellove
omgg yesssss !!!
3181 days 3 hours ago
Pamelinha
congratsss rachell
3181 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
congrats girl :))
3181 days 3 hours ago
Rachellove
This is the hardest decision i have to make and it can cost me this whole game but i have to do what my heart is telling me to do... you both are amazing competitors and fierce players and i loved to play this game with you two... in the start we all came together with a fnal 3.... i know we had some ups and downs and a lot of fights between us 3 (specially me and skye) but in the end we made it and im proud of us for that... i feel like i have lot o blood on my hands and i was with some people in the game that were with me for sure.... i feel like pam was friends with everyone and doesnt have so much blood on her hand otherwise skye was with jake and played a strong game just like me and i feel people would see who played the best game and not be bitter and give the prize to someone that didnt do that much (pam) over someone that did a lot of stuff.. i abstolutely love you pam and im scared this is the wrong move but i have to evict you, im so so sorry but i feel like i have a better chance against skye in the end... so sorry girl and gl on next games :(
3181 days 3 hours ago
Pamelinha
i came sooo close :( but ok i understan it is what it is... i lvoed to play with u both and i wish the two of u the best of luck :) 3rd place is not bad and im proud of myself... im leaving with my head held high XOXO
3181 days 3 hours ago
Skyeee123
omg im so shockedddddd i cant believe i made it omgggg i made it thanks sooo much rach omgggg i made it !!! even with all the odds against me when i was alone i made it thanks thanks....
3181 days 3 hours ago
Rachellove
I love u pam and congrats skye :)
3181 days 3 hours ago
Dawg
It's official, Pamelinha, you are the final member of our jury!
3181 days 3 hours ago
Dawg
In 48 hours, either Rachelllove or Skyeee123 will win Dawg's Big Brother 2!
3181 days 3 hours ago
Dawg
1/9 jury votes received!
3181 days 3 hours ago
Rachellove
wont u create a topic where the jurors can send us questions and we can tell them everything they want to know about our games ?

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!