This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RULES - Tengaged's OFFICIAL Season 3 Survivor Caramoan Fans Vs. Favori

Topic » RULES - Tengaged's OFFICIAL..

4106 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 20 CONTESTANTS! Before we get to the game, i will have to announce a short list of rules but they are EXTREMELY important.

1. You MUST remain a remember of the group until the game is OVER. This season because there are only 20 players, I will keep all members apart of the players list. If you are eliminated, I will post you placement below your avatar. If you do leave the group once eliminated, you will receive a strike.

NOTE - If you receive 3 strikes in my group game series, you will have a PERMANENT ban from all my group games, including my quick games.

2. Quitting is aloud but STRONGLY not recommended. If you quit for unnecessary reasons, you will receive a strike. I do understand there is always real life issues that can come with quitting, if that is the case just talk to me.

3. If a person is disqualified or quits, they will NOT be replaced. No exceptions.

4. Never fight with me. If you have anything to comment about (such as you feel im being unfair or anything of that sort), just talk to me. I won't be mad it you do it in a nice manner one-on-one.

5. There WILL be many twists along the way. Some twists may ruin your game, but remember, always expect the unexpected and things can change!

6. All challenges/tribal councils or anything of that sort will always take place in the time frame of 7pm est to 9 pm est.

7. If you are going away for a certain amount of days, let me know. I certainly won't delay the whole game, but if it comes down to it I will always give the people who are communicating with me the upper hand over people who are inactive without talking to me. But if you are inactive for a week, you can still be voted out. You will just have to rely on your competitors to keep you around.

8. Last and definitely the most important, have fun!

Sorry if any of these seem a little harsh. Feel free to mail me any questions/concerns if you have any regarding the rules!

Just to show me that you are here to play, copy and paste the following in a comment on the forum. You have until 10 pm est tomorrow to do so, or you will be replaced.

"I (POST EXACT USERNAME HERE) have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."

I will post an example for what you all to do in the comments.
4106 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
I jharrin7887 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances.
4106 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
1. You MUST remain a member *
4106 days 17 hours ago
jimboslice
I jimboslie have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances.
4106 days 17 hours ago
Mahalpin11
"I Mahalpin11 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."
4106 days 17 hours ago
HipposUnite
I HipposUnite have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances
4106 days 17 hours ago
TDO88
"I TDO88 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."
4106 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
"I lassidoggy have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."
4106 days 16 hours ago
minidude13
"I minidude13 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."
4106 days 16 hours ago
EEstrada17
"I EEstrada17 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."
4106 days 16 hours ago
seittertps1120
"I seittertps1120 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."
4106 days 16 hours ago
nels2012
I nels2012 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances."
4106 days 11 hours ago
Caitlynn7
I Caitlynn7 have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances.
4106 days 4 hours ago
Chloeox
I Chloeox have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances.
4106 days 3 hours ago
AustinBenevides
I AustinBenevides have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances
4106 days 1 hour ago
Mickj
I Mickj have read the rules and I promise to obey them all in any circumstances.

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!