This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gota (Fans) Tribal Council #4

Topic » Gota (Fans) Tribal Council #4

4085 days ago
jharrin7887
Hello Fans! Welcome to your 1st tribal council.

Grab torch and light your flame. In this game, fire represents your life, once your flame is out, so are you.

Well, welcome to tribal council! You have knocked out 4 favorites and finally, here you guys are!

GROUP QUESTION: After tonight, there will be 15 people left. Do you feel a tribe switch coming anytime soon? If so, do you think the fans will stick together?

firetruck421 and Mahalpin11 have immunity! Mahalpin11 has immunity for winning the second chance game, and with that we won immunity at his first tribal council, and firetruck421 has immunity for winning the individual immunity challenge.

Send me your votes! I WILL SEND YOU A FORMAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO USE, OR ELSE YOU WILL RECIVE A SELF VOTE.

Voting closes tonight at 9 pm est! Sorry if that seems to be not enough time, but I know you are all active so I know you will all be able to vote by then! Good luck!

PYN for individual question!
4085 days ago
lassidoggy
Lassidoggy

And no, I do not anticipate a tribal switch. If there is, I think we will unite and kick some favourites asses
4085 days ago
jharrin7887
lassidoggy, you have been a pretty fierce competitor but do you have any feeling it might be you tonight?
4085 days ago
HipposUnite
HipposUnite
4085 days ago
HipposUnite
GROUP QUESTION: After tonight, there will be 15 people left. Do you feel a tribe switch coming anytime soon? If so, do you think the fans will stick together?

There might be but I think its a little early! If there is I'll try to make the best out of it but if there isn't thats fine too
4085 days ago
Warthhogs
Warthhogs
4085 days ago
IceIceBaby
IceIceBaby

Yes I think it would be wise to stick together. If we don't the favs will just demolish us :( and I also think their is a high chance of a tribe swap!
4085 days ago
jharrin7887
HipposUnite - How do you feel about your standing on the tribe? Do you think you might be in danger tonight?

Warthhogs - If a tribe switch were to come, is there anyone you could see jumping switch?

IceIceBaby - Being the last fan to join the tribe, does that make you an easy target?
4085 days ago
Warthhogs
Not really.
4084 days 22 hours ago
jharrin7887
WAITING FOR VOTED FROM - (you have until 9pm est, however quicker the better)
Caitlynn7
firetruck421
HipposUnite
seittertps1120
4084 days 21 hours ago
HipposUnite
HipposUnite - How do you feel about your standing on the tribe? Do you think you might be in danger tonight?

I feel OK I always feel in danger when i dont have immunity but I have to hope for the best
4084 days 21 hours ago
lassidoggy
lassidoggy, you have been a pretty fierce competitor but do you have any feeling it might be you tonight?

A little, but I do feel relatively safe
4084 days 19 hours ago
jharrin7887
READING THE VOTES.
4084 days 19 hours ago
Mahalpin11
OK
4084 days 19 hours ago
lassidoggy
Oh snap
4084 days 19 hours ago
HipposUnite
ok

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL S3 Survivor Caramoan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!