This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Warta)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Warta)

3939 days 20 hours ago
thewinner
Once again, another tribal for you guys. Votes are due by 6 pm EST tomorrow night, please send votes and confessionals to both me and Preznewton44.

PYN for a question.
3939 days 20 hours ago
lexi0103
lexi...
3939 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben
3939 days 20 hours ago
wesdays3
Ok
3939 days 20 hours ago
preznewton44
Lexi:  You tried hard to spread the link and get votes.  How disappointing is this loss?
3939 days 20 hours ago
preznewton44
Ben:  This is your second straight tribal.  Do you have bitter feelings toward your tribemates?
3939 days 20 hours ago
preznewton44
Wes:  Why couldn't you get enough votes tonight?
3939 days 20 hours ago
lexi0103
Lexi:  You tried hard to spread the link and get votes.  How disappointing is this loss?

Its very disappointing, especially when I do everything in my power, however two or three people can't carry the whole tribe. Some others need to step up and take some part in it. Me and Ben are working as hard as we can, but once again we can't carry the whole tribe.
3939 days 20 hours ago
bigben1996
I can't be bitter towards anybody Bc I'm generally nice however I'm upset bout the loss
3939 days 11 hours ago
rasmusjt48
me
3939 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
MICKLE
3939 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Joshua and Mickle : You've both been pretty inactive. Could you be in trouble tonight?
3939 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
5/7 votes received.
3939 days ago
thewinner
It's time to read the votes.
3939 days ago
thewinner
First vote.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Mickle.

That's one vote Mickle.
3939 days ago
thewinner
Second vote.
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Jesus

1 vote Mickle, 1 vote Jesus.

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!