This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3934 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
6:30 PM EST tomorrow. Be here.
3934 days 17 hours ago
nick9811
I'll most likely be in a different group but I'll try to be here!
3934 days 16 hours ago
thatonepeople
I cant be there I have an appointment sorry :(
3934 days ago
thewinner
Branden I thought you were inactive anyway TBH.
3933 days 23 hours ago
nnewman3
I'm here
3933 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Here
3933 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Hey guys I've got a fun original challenge planned!
3933 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Vistula
Nick

Warta
Ben
3933 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Nice
3933 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
I'll go ahead and post the challenges. There likely will be questions, so bare with it everyone. We might have to do a practice round.
3933 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Today, the tribes will be competing in a game of paintball. The numbers must be equal for each tribe, unless either tribe has only one person. Then a 1 on 2 situation could happen.
VISTULA
OOOO   OOOO
     OOOOO
OOOO     OOOO
----------------------
OOOO   OOOO
     OOOOO
OOOO   OOOO
    WARTA
That is the field set up. Each OOOOO represents a barrier.

There will be (if needed) five rounds. The first tribe to win three rounds wins.

(Original Challenge btw. Proud of myself for making it)

To start off, everyone will be at the one of the farthest barriers from the center line. Here's how it will work. You will be shooting at the other tribe, if you connect once, they are out for the round. You only have FIVE shots per person though, after you have wasted your shots you can only get five more by posting *reloads* in three different posts, without being shot while doing that. If you are shot at while reloading it is an automatic hit. That gives an incentive to preserving your shots.

If you shoot from the farthest away barrier, you have a 10% chance of hitting whoever you aim at. If you shoot from the second barrier, you have a 30% chance of hitting your target. And finally, from the closest barrier, you have a 50% chance. Now, you may be wondering how to change which barrier you are at.

You must post *runs to next barrier* and *ducks* in two separate posts. HOWEVER, doing this exposes you to fire. If someone fires at you in between your runs and ducks post, they have a 90% chance of hitting you.

It's kinda complicated, so if you have questions, let me know.

And oh yeah. You will have a 30 second window to make any moves you want to. (firing, moving to another barrier, or reloading). At the end of the 30 seconds I will simulate the shots fired with random.org and determine if you hit your target. There will be as many 30 second windows as it takes to finish off a round.
3933 days 23 hours ago
lexi0103
lexi is here
3933 days 23 hours ago
nick9811
I'm in a different comp but I'll try to be here
3933 days 23 hours ago
pratty437
here
3933 days 23 hours ago
TheEclipse
here
3933 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Please read through the challenge guys and ask questions if you have them

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!