This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

3211 days 9 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
what the hell guys! XD
3211 days 9 hours ago
nhulse19
oh boy
3211 days 9 hours ago
dwallz26
My ass is tan as hell
3211 days 9 hours ago
sssp123
Rig
3211 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
The good news is that is WAS going to be a triple tribal, before Ty's evacuation.
3211 days 9 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
Oh my...
3211 days 9 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
Well thanks Ty??
3211 days 9 hours ago
nhulse19
dear lord
3211 days 9 hours ago
JordanForReal
I'm here!!
3211 days 9 hours ago
nhulse19
yeah
3211 days 9 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
TheDirtyBrock
Well thanks Ty??
lolol
3211 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
So, only one tribe will be safe from tribal tonight.

I'll explain the challenge now.
3211 days 9 hours ago
sssp123
We still lost someone anyway

Rig
3211 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome to Immunity Challenge #3!

In front of you are three sections of train tracks, arranged in a way that resembles a circular track field.

In this challenge, you will be racing handcars (http://prntscr.com/6u8d8m ) around the track. To operate a handcar, one requires equal effort from two people. So, two people from each tribe must work together to move as fast as possible. Here’s how posts will look for a tribe.

*Pumps 1* - Person 1
*Pumps 2* – Person 2
*Pumps 3* - Person 1
*Pumps 4* - Person 2
Etc.

To make one lap around the track, you must make 20 pumps. Each round is one lap around the track, so this is how many pumps you and your partner must make up. 10 by Person 1 and 10 by Person 2, in alternating posts.

However, there is one more facet to this challenge.  Somewhere through the course is a dangerous roadblock. This is where a 3rd member of your tribe will come into play, with the role of the Guard.

Before each round, I will tell you where the roadblock is. For example, I will say “After Pump 4” or “After Pump 11”. Once the two pumpers reach the point of wherever the roadblock is, the Guard must post “CLEANS COURSE FOR [TRIBE NAME]”. Only after this may the tribe’s pumpers continue.

In the case of a tribe only having 2 people present, both pumpers must post *CLEANS COURSE FOR [TRIBE NAME]* before they move past the roadblock.

There are 3 tribes, and we will play 4 rounds. For each round, the point system works like this:
1st: 2 points
2nd: 1 point
3rd: 0 points

The tribe that finishes in FIRST place will be safe from tribal council tonight. That’s right: tonight, two tribes are heading to tribal. If there is a tie, we will have a tiebreaker round. Good luck.

Any questions?
3211 days 9 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
Here

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!