This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

3211 days 9 hours ago
nhulse19
idk what that means!!!!!!!
3211 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
YES thank you comcast for not sucking today
3211 days 9 hours ago
nhulse19
i'd like a brain challenge :P
3211 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Welcome to Immunity Challenge #5.

Today we are playing Czech Please!

The objective of this game is to wait on customers as they enter the acclaimed W&P’s Survivor Diner. This diner is the go-to destination for former players, viewers, and even the hosts of Winner and Prez’s Survivor.

As the customers enter the diner, they will post *arrives at diner*.
The first person in the game to post *leads (person’s username) to seat* scores a point for their tribe.         

Shortly after arriving, the customer will say “I’m ready to order” or something along those lines.
The first person in the game to post *takes (username’s) order* scores a point for their tribe.

Because the hosts run the diner, when a person’s food is ready, I will post “(username’s) food is ready!”
The first person in the game to post *takes food to (username)* scores a point for their tribe.

And finally, we have the all-important tip. Tips are the most important part of the game, because let’s be honest, money is the only thing that matters. When a person leaves the diner, they will post *leaves tip and leaves diner*.
The first person in the game to post *collects (username) tip* scores TWO points for their tribe.

The diner is only open for ten minutes a day, so everything that happens will take place in a rapid ten minute span.  At the end of ten minutes, I will calculate the results if it is too hard to keep up with (which is certainly possible).

Another thing: You can recruit people to come to the diner. Any tengaged user not currently in the top 15 of this game is fine.

Any questions?
3211 days 9 hours ago
sssp123
Ughhhhhh I'm gonna be no help but I'll try. Sorry guys
3211 days 9 hours ago
Duke
I'm here but finishing dinner up
3211 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
Also, though: In the past, I've told people about the diner opening and had people waiting to enter.

This time, I haven't told anyone. It's a surprise opening. So MOST of the people who show up will have to be recruited by you guys.
3211 days 9 hours ago
dwallz26
:0
3211 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
lets just have noone come so ethan has to host another challenge
3211 days 9 hours ago
nhulse19
yeah, this is gunna suck
3211 days 9 hours ago
mman23
How does a 10-minutes a month diner stay in business?
3211 days 9 hours ago
Zbase4
Fobbyiyg
lets just have noone come so ethan has to host another challenge

I'm for this
3211 days 9 hours ago
mman23
Clearly it's a front for a drug ring...
3211 days 9 hours ago
thewinner
The diner will be opening at 7:10 PM EST, so you guys have some time to line people up at the door.

The diner will close at 7:20 PM EST.
3211 days 9 hours ago
JordanForReal
Here

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!