This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

3194 days 18 hours ago
dwallz26
!!!!!
3194 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
I'll explain the challenge rules.
3194 days 18 hours ago
sssp123
Fuck.
3194 days 18 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
oh again :S :(
3194 days 18 hours ago
TheDirtyBrock
lol
3194 days 18 hours ago
JordanForReal
Oh okay. :/
3194 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
Today's challenge is Tug of War.

You guys should be familiar with tug of war. Two (or three, I guess) teams try to pull each other to the center and into a mud pit or something similar.

Each round, each tribe will choose two people to compete. There will be two roles: the anchor, and the front.

The front will be pulling the rope by posting *pulls 1*, *pulls 2*, etc. You must count as you pull. Their effort counts for a normal amount of pulls.

The anchor’s job is to hold down the fort. The anchor is the most important person competing. They pull in the same manner as the front person pulls. The anchor's pulls will account for 1.5x the normal pulls. For example, if an anchor makes 10 pulls in a round, it actually accounts for 15 pulls.  They most also count up with their pulls.

Players can compete in back to back rounds, but you can’t perform the same role back to back.

Each round will last 1 minute.

For each round, the tribe with the highest score receives 2 points.
The tribe with the next highest receives 1 point.

We will play 4 rounds. Whichever tribe has the highest score after 4 rounds will win immunity. If we are tied, we will have a tiebreaker round - where anyone can compete in any role.

Any Questions?
3194 days 18 hours ago
KidA
im here
3194 days 18 hours ago
Zbase4
er how do you do this with 3 tribes?
3194 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
I'll give you guys a couple of minutes to get ready and think about which roles you want for round 1.

Remember that only one tribe will be safe tonight.
3194 days 18 hours ago
dwallz26
Zbase scott do you guys wanna do it for our tribe?
3194 days 18 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
fira i can do both positions but i prefer front
3194 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
er how do you do this with 3 tribes?

Don't think about it... just go with it.
3194 days 18 hours ago
sssp123
I'll be a regular puller for this round
3194 days 18 hours ago
Zbase4
sure I can be the anchor then

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!