This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wrap Party Extravaganza

Topic » Wrap Party Extravaganza

3218 days ago
Russell11
As Ray gets blocked, lol
3218 days ago
domarco13
not to be rude or anything but i was in two groups when i played in this game so..... did i win or nah i won one of them was pre merge on the other since i was super busy?
3218 days ago
bradyspaulding16
This will be the one event in Winner and Prez's Survivor history where I won't get in a fight with someone
3218 days ago
thewinner
haha this was your pre-merge one, Amanda.
3218 days ago
bradyspaulding16
Guys I just got my tux it is beautiful you guys will all be jealous as fuck
3218 days ago
OldNewz
thewinner
If people fight throughout the party, I'm just going to block them from the group.

THANK YOU
3218 days ago
preznewton44
Lol people are actually dressing up for this!  I love it!
3218 days ago
BOBROCKS333
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this, I don't think I'll be missed tho LOL I wasn't a huge part of this series #ROBBED :((((((((((((((((
3218 days ago
BOBROCKS333
ugh fuck everything i hate when smiley faces get broken into two lines i'm gonna go now because this is the universe speaking
3218 days ago
Ilikebugs
Ethan is like SO POMPOUS LIEK IN PAMPAS but hes a bit more pimp ass now eeven though NO PODCAST OR EDGIC WTH

#BlueWaffleStory
3218 days ago
Carraid73
Gentlesirs and prepubescsnt lads of this site, I put on a trilby and a five-piece, $3000 suit with $4000 cufflinks for this'st event, and you want to bring petty dramatics into this night? For shame on thou dirt dwellers, nay, nary shall I ever stand for this
3218 days ago
BOBROCKS333
ur still annoying
3218 days ago
BOBROCKS333
oh not you carraid person idk you
that was at ilikebugs sorry
3218 days ago
rory17
*Me, drunk, randomly walks in*

IS THIS PLANNED PARENTHOOD?
3218 days ago
Russell11
Yeah why was there no edgic?

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!