This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2532 days 20 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Will be non live and posted after re-votes are read.
2532 days 3 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Lol
2531 days 23 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*i wait*
2531 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
did the season die
2531 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Lmao what is happening *cries* I survived week 1
2531 days 17 hours ago
ryanhawk71
My iconicism is being stifled
2531 days 17 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
haha oh shit
2531 days 17 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Congratulations on making the Final 17! Now of course the people at Styx will have a shot at returning but we'll get to that later.

But first an announcement.
2531 days 17 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Everyone...
Drop your expectations for your new teams.

Teams will be no more. The days of random.org have passed and who goes to tribal will depend solely on your challenge ability.

We are still under anarchy as one tribe, however the top half of challenge performers will be immune and the bottom half will be go to tribal as a group.
2531 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
oh wow that's interesting
2531 days 17 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Challenge strength is more important than ever, in this stage in the game it's about ensuring your own safety over everything else.

Now let's get onto the challenge.

"WinterHell"

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/bells.htm

This simple yet infuriating game is totally not related to Doodle Jump or any popular iPhone game.

Make the rabbit jump on the bells without falling. Jumping on birds doubles your score.

You may only submit ONCE. Resubmitting is not allowed.

When you screenshot please include another window of your Tengaged profile open to verify that it's you playing.

Due to an odd number of players only the TOP NINE scores will be immune from tribal while the other eight will go to tribal.

EXAMPLE: http://prntscr.com/fjxin2 (We only count your current score, so my score would be 23,260)

Submissions are due 9 PM EST tomorrow.
2531 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
I played this game in turneys Big Brother and it is absolutely evil
2531 days 16 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh lord
2531 days 15 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
well i dont have a mouse so im having lots of trouble
2531 days 15 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
won't be submitting i guess it's impossible for me on my computer without a mouse
2531 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Is this even okay for mobile?

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!