This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Mythikos)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Mythikos)

2508 days 17 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
http://i.imgur.com/UxAq1wH.gif

Welcome to tribal council, Mythikos.

http://i.imgur.com/waEgkxm.gif

We'll now bring in the jury members, Natasha; voted out at the last tribal council.

Before you vote, there are some questions for you to answer.

Ami - Did last tribal go the way you thought it was gonna go? Or were you surprised by the end result?

Corinne - Congratulations on Immunity! Did you think you needed it?

Scott - How close would you say this cast is on a personal level?

Chris - How do you determine who's a threat and who isn't in this game?

Karma - Is it too early to start weighing the importance of jury management?

Sean - At this point, you have been playing with these people for a long time, have people began to get grating or has it been that way?

Qaz - Why do you think so many people joined together to vote out Natasha last tribal?

Newz - Rate this season so far for iconicness and shookness on a scale of 1-10.

Lukas - Do you think you are in the know as to what is going to happen tonight?

CJ - Knowing that the jury has started, does it make the game more exciting, or frightening?

DJ - As the numbers start to dwindle down more and more, is it everyone playing selfishly or is there still alliances working together?

Ben - Last tribal council, five people got votes. Was it the outcome you were expecting?

------------------------------------------------------
http://i.imgur.com/SHTGTDS.gif

Please send your vote to the hosts (thewinner, fobbyiyg) by 7:00 PM EST, June 27th.

If you wish to answer addition answers please say so in this thread.
2508 days 17 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Corinne - Congratulations on Immunity! Did you think you needed it?

Bitchhhh if anyone needed it tonight it was me.
2508 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz - Rate this season so far for iconicness and shookness on a scale of 1-10.

6/10

Nothing really that iconic or shookness has happened lol
2508 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Chris - How do you determine who's a threat and who isn't in this game?

im probably the only and the biggest threat left and im already guaranteed the win in a unanimous vote and player of the season and host fave. next question please
2508 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh, so who else is in favour of voting Chris tonight?
2508 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
big moves dont work if i have a zeke palmer deception idol
2508 days 17 hours ago
byp123
Scott - How close would you say this cast is on a personal level?

In Ben's game the whole cast compared BMI so if that's a 10 then I think we're like a 5.
2508 days 17 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - Do you think you are in the know as to what is going to happen tonight?

What can I say? I don't know. So far, nah, but that might change in a few minutes, who knows?
2508 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
Karma - Is it too early to start weighing the importance of jury management?

I think right now I'm more concerned about making it past this tribal. It think with the jury it comes down to how you treat people. You can make moves without having people hate you.
2508 days 16 hours ago
FrenchMaid
Knowing that the jury has started, does it make the game more exciting, or frightening?

makes it more exciting that the game will end soon because this game is tiring me OUT
2508 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - Last tribal council, five people got votes. Was it the outcome you were expecting?

The spread of votes nope.  However, I'm satisfied with the outcome of that tribal very much.
2508 days 14 hours ago
Caliboy
Sean - At this point, you have been playing with these people for a long time, have people began to get grating or has it been that way?

The fact I had to look up the word grating makes me grated. I mean for me I think it has been like that because the Anarchy twist force us to almost talk to everyone whether its for a vote or in a challenge, even against our opponents their was interaction being played.

I think this whole season matches that for there's been some hard votes for certain people and some who were lucky to not face tribal as much.
2508 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ - As the numbers start to dwindle down more and more, is it everyone playing selfishly or is there still alliances working together?

Well other than the girls alliance everyone is aware of by now, I don't think there's a tight alliance. Right now everyone just wants to be working with the majority to stay in the game. I'm one of those people xD
2508 days 13 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Qaz - Why do you think so many people joined together to vote out Natasha last tribal?

saturdays are for the boys
2508 days 2 hours ago
LockerAmi
Ami - Did last tribal go the way you thought it was gonna go? Or were you surprised by the end result?

No it did not, I was in complete shock but it's the game and how things work so you have to roll with the punches sadly lmao
2507 days 22 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
4 Votes in

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!