This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Mythikos)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Mythikos)

2499 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Welcome back, Mythikos.

We'll now bring in the jury members, Natasha, Scott, Corinne, CJ and Ami.

PYN if you want to answer a question.

Sean has immunity and cannot be voted out, anyone else is fair game.

========================================================================
Please send your vote to the hosts (thewinner, fobbyiyg) by 7:00 PM EST, July 7th.

If you wish to answer addition answers please say so in this thread.
2499 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Me
2499 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Me
2499 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
me
2499 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
meme
2499 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Ben - Does it feel like a set state of panic for anyone to make a big move with the finale just 3 votes away?

DJ -  As we are almost at the end, do you feel more pressured than ever to survive?

Newz - What's your take on the last two tribals, with Karma playing the special idol and Ami laying down her torch?

Lukas - Where do you feel like your game is at at this very moment?
2499 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
chris
2499 days 6 hours ago
Caliboy
Hi
2499 days 6 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Lukas - Where do you feel like your game is at at this very moment?

I feel like, at this point in the game, I'm in a sort of limbo. Nothing can hurt me, but nothing can really benefit me much, either. It's Survivor Purgatory, I'm in between the heaven of GUARUNTEED BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW and GUARUNTEED WORST PLAYER IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW.
2499 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ -  As we are almost at the end, do you feel more pressured than ever to survive?

Oh I can definitely feel pressure every single tribal I'm in. We're at the Final 8, and the reality is only three of us will get to the end.
2499 days 6 hours ago
Kenu67
I want a question
2499 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
Ben - Does it feel like a set state of panic for anyone to make a big move with the finale just 3 votes away?

Sorry I don't talk to Lannisters.
2499 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz - What's your take on the last two tribals, with Karma playing the special idol and Ami laying down her torch?

Legit craziest two tribals I've ever been part of.
2499 days 3 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Chris - Is final 3 or final 2 talk happening more and more as we approach the end of the game?

Sean - Will tonight's vote be a blindside, or does everyone know what's going to happen?

Karma - It seems that time and time again you become a major target yet you end up surviving through any means possible, do you think tonight may be the end of your game?
2499 days 2 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
2499 days 2 hours ago
Fobbyiyg

open group

WPF's Survivor is over.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!