This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Challenge: 2012 Hit Songs...

Topic » First Challenge: 2012 Hit..

4235 days 22 hours ago
pooh0902

As we all know I did not ask you to post any music video from our application of the contestants because I want you guys to think what you want to post here. For your first challenge you need to post music video that hits the billboard top charts. It could be Revival Song or Original Song or Personal song from your Idols or even from you. At the end of your video please answer the following questions:

1) Why did you choose this music video?:
2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?:

That's it. I do hope you will be active and choose wisely. The twenty-four(24) hours starts now... =)
4235 days 22 hours ago
pooh0902
If ever someone will not be able to post music video on time then he or she will be eliminated in our group that means no one will be eliminated for those players who post the music video on time...
4235 days 22 hours ago
Woodzy16
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=H7HmzwI67ec&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DH7HmzwI67ec

Because Good Time Is My Favourite Song!
M Friends Because This Song Is About Hanging Out With Your Friends And Having A Good Time :)
4235 days 22 hours ago
Sapphirebh

I choose this music video because it is very catchy and a very popular song . It also reminds me of my past relationship
I would dedicate it to my ex, I was always so busy but it always wanted me to hang out, Afterwards i always felt bad.
4235 days 22 hours ago
Dennis6198

Song: Titanium- David Guetta Ft. Sia

1. Q: Why did I choose this Music Video?
   A: I Chose this Music Video, because I love the Lyrics & It Reminds ME Personaly to NEVER Give Up & Keep Doing My Best in life.

2. Q: [ If you want it to dedicate to someone ] Who is it?
   A: I Dedicate this Song to All the People around the world that are having trouble in Life for ANY Reason & to remind them NEVER EVER Give Up!
4235 days 21 hours ago
tigerfrmny

1) Why did you choose this music video?:
- I chose this music video because its 2012 in one song. everyone knows it and it will be part of our generation for forever.... like when were older were gonna be singing it and our kids are gonna be like ugh shut up .. :) and its great!!!

2) (If you want it to dedicate to someone) Who is it?:
- my friends who are boy crazy like me ;)
4235 days 15 hours ago
pooh0902
Judges do not post your comments or verdict until the time for the posting of video ends... sorry if i deleted the comments of one of our judges. and this topic is only for the contestants and not for the judges. =(
4235 days 15 hours ago
Darriusdabest
OMG!
4235 days 14 hours ago
pooh0902
Darriusdabest you can post your comments in other topic and not here... i will made another topic for the judges comments...
4235 days 14 hours ago
Ontario

1)Why did you choose this music video?: Well It is one of my favorite songs
2)  N/A
4235 days 13 hours ago
albinok1ng

I chose this song because it was my warm-up song for football.

Dedicated to all my boys that i won the state championship with.
4235 days 12 hours ago
Missalice3

I choose this song because I think it's inspirational to fighters who never give up, and just people who are afraid to brave.

I dedicate this song to anyone who is having a tough time in their life and they need courage.
4235 days 5 hours ago
AustinBenevides
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1zfzka5VwRc
Give your Heart A Break
Demi Lovato

1) I picked this song because I feel that it is a very emotional song and I thought it was a very well don't song and should be recognized.
2) I dedicate this song to everyone who has had their heart broken.
4235 days 2 hours ago
bb143

Ass Back Home
Gym Class Heroes

1) I picked this song because it is personal. This situation happened with my sister and her husband when her husband just packed up and left in the middle of the night when she was sleeping.
2) My older sister. Hope you can deal with this situation. Love you Jasmine!
4235 days 1 hour ago
pooh0902
last 3 hours to go!!!!
4234 days 22 hours ago
mushroomsnstuff2

I picked this song because i dont know i really like it and n its has meaning to me lol :) its really good song

open group

Revival Songs Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!