This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judges Comments

Topic » Judges Comments

4235 days 13 hours ago
pooh0902
Here the judges will comment on the video that you choose for the specified  challenge or theme...
4235 days 13 hours ago
pooh0902
this is the first challenge comments.
4235 days 12 hours ago
Randomdudebrap
Woodzy16/Pheobe You did a good job and I especially like your reason for your song:] And I can't get it out my head Loved It!

Sapphirebh/Sapph- I enjoyed your performance a little  but I just think that the other contestants did better so if your still here in the second challenge I expect that you can do better:[!!!

Dennis6198/Dennis Luke- I Really liked your performance one of the best!:]
and your reasons are amazing I have a feeling your going to get far in this competition!

tigerfrm/Gracie- Loved this gotta be the best of the night! I expect great things from you:]

Ontarino/Pamela- It's a good performance and I loved your song

I'll will do the other comments when the video's are uploaded by the other contestants

Hope all contestants take my comments and work on them thanks:]
4235 days 11 hours ago
smackdownisblue
6/10 Woodzy - iv'e heard this song everywhwere
9.5/10 Sapph - I Love This Fantastic
4/10 Dennis Luke - I Used To Like That Song Then It Got To High
8/10 Gracie - Here's My Card So "CALL ME LADY"
7/10 Pamela - Not Bad
4235 days 10 hours ago
smackdownisblue
5/10 Missy - Not Bad LOL On Wrestle Dance
4235 days 6 hours ago
Randomdudebrap
albinok1g/Ritchie- You did truly bad this week I didn't like it one bit sorry!:[ but like I said I give everyone a chance so I won't give up on you!:]

Missalice3/M.A- You did very well I'll keep a eye on you throughout this competition :]
4235 days 6 hours ago
charliescene0214
7/10woodzy- ive heard the song everywhere but overall its still a good song
10/10sapph- i love this song good vocals it was amazing keep it up
2/10ennis- im so sorry but i did not lik it all but i gave u a 2 for trying
8.5/10tiger- pepole are starting to hate this song but u showed me how good of a song this still is well done.
9/10ontario- amazing song u did a very good job i hope u are here next week
10/10alb- it was awesome im a true rap fan and u are the only rapper here it rocked congrats u and sapph had the best performances of the night.
9.5/10miss- i liked it alot and i forgot about pink but that just made me rember her again well done 2nd best performance of the night behind alb and saphh
4235 days 3 hours ago
smackdownisblue
2/10 Ritchie- You did truly bad this week I didn't like it one bit sorry!:[ but like I said I give everyone a chance so I won't give up on you!:]
4234 days 23 hours ago
pooh0902
i change dariusdabest to splozojames50 as a regular judge here.
4234 days 23 hours ago
pooh0902
for the first Special Judge... It is not other than... Yours truly the creator of this group and that is me... =)
4234 days 23 hours ago
splozojames50
Watching the videos now. be prepared, because im gonna be brutally honest
4234 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
Woodzy16 - Goodtime: dont use the links from youtube mobile, its annoying having to redirect myself. but nonetheless your song was upbeat and fun. and i love upbeat and fun. Its stuck in my head and i added it to my spotify playlist. good job

Dennis6198 - I feel like you had so many songs to choose from the whole year. Idk i dont feel that much from the song, i guess its good but meh.

tigerfrmny - I think that song popped up in sooo many ppl's heads when they thought of the theme. you played it safe.

Ontario - Is it bad that ive never heard this song before? :X Anyways, i dont think its a bad song but i feel you just chose a song you like instead of fitting the theme more.

albinok1ng - Umm ive never heard this song either :X but umm the lyrics are quite out there. not the biggest fan but im trying to stay impartial so id say im pretty indifferent about this.

Missalice3 - Ive been meaning around to listen to some of P1nk's new stuff, but wow that song was deep. I just love it. Great choice tbh.

AustinBenevides - ok this whole uploading the links from ur phones has got to stop. get to a computer and get the real link plz. Now to the song. I liked it, but its sorta a generic pop song, sorry :X

bb143 - nice choice. The song is catchy, yet has meaning behind it too. =]
4234 days 22 hours ago
splozojames50
Woodzy16  7/10
Dennis6198 6/10
tigerfrmny  4/10
Ontario 5/10
albinok1ng 5.5/10
Missalice3 10/10
AustinBenevides 5.5/10
bb143 8/10
4234 days 16 hours ago
pooh0902
Woody - I love your choice of music. I love the blend of carly and owl city. I hope that you can make another music video just like this again.
     - 7/10
Sapphirebh - The music that you choose was a great type of music. I love the boxing scene and the girl carrying a baby.
           - 8/10
Dennis6198 - I love your music choice. I love the graphics of this video and as well as the rhythm.
           - 10/10
tigerfrmny - It was the first music video of Carly. I love the music and nothing negative I could say.
           - 10/10
Ontario - I love Taylor Swift concert especially the fireworks.
        - 9/10
albinok1ng - I never heard it before but it does not make me want to stand and dance.
           - 6/10
Missalice - Try is the best song for those people who are not posted any music video since i posted the topic here. I love it super.
          - 10/10
AustinBenevides - I love the Demi Lovato look and voice. It really suit her.
                - 9/10
bb143 - This is the music video that really stands out for me this first challenge.
      - 10/10
mushroomsnstuff2 - The music starts very slow but as the music starts it really make me feel so happy.
                 - 8/10
4234 days 15 hours ago
pooh0902
since there was a two players that did not able to post the music video. I will choose for bottom is non other than... we have Ned9004 and darkmoon...

Sorry but you are on the bottom this week...

Ned90004...
4234 days 15 hours ago
pooh0902
If the judges can not post the other players comment then we will have bottom 2 instead of bottom 3...

open group

Revival Songs Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!