This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

4224 days 17 hours ago
EmoPinata
Just a reminder that my inbox is open for confessionals, they're not mandatory, but I enjoy getting them and it gives me a much better idea of what is going on in the game.
4224 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
So the game has begun and I'm looking for two things: A Showmance and The Title of "Sole Survivor"
4224 days 16 hours ago
Flamelord
Hey guys, to the audience. The check is written. To me. Stop me. Now.
4224 days 16 hours ago
trey2288
hey guys this is cool i hope to get title of sole survivor
4221 days 20 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
Get I got distracted by the Amazing Race
I like to win
4221 days 19 hours ago
TheBizareOne
Audience, I hope you like Masara. Because I think you're gonna see a lot more of us for a long while.
4221 days 19 hours ago
Mdawg1234
I will fucking crush anyone who tries to get in my way
4221 days 19 hours ago
Mdawg1234
That guy, the bizarre one, he's a total hunk, I want him, when we merge his lips are mine *bats eyelashes and flips hair*
4221 days 18 hours ago
TheBizareOne
They're a few highlights over on Simli though-Trey for one, he seems like he'll be some good competition. Flame...He seems to have sort of a swagger on him. If that translate into actual skill, that remains to be seen. And this MDawg woman...She is GORGEOUS. I really want to talk to her eventually, which is all the more motivation to get to the merge.
4221 days 18 hours ago
TheBizareOne
*Simbi. I suck at names at first.
4219 days ago
TDPokemonFan
I'm Scared of Tribal Council
4216 days 17 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
I'm not the Strongest Player
I know that I really like to be a Finalist though
4214 days 19 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
My Laptop is not working
I'm going to have to play in the school's computer lab
4210 days 15 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
We had Victory in the Bag
Then an Ill timed shower screwed everything up
We should have won I had figured out the answer to the Scramble well ahead of Simbi
4210 days 15 hours ago
Prozach
Just frustration all around. I don't know who to be more annoyed with: the guy who abandoned the challenge, or the no-shows. At least the guy who left gave fair warning, but the fact that barely anybody made an appearance is unsettling.
4209 days 17 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
We are starting the individual phase of the game next challenge

open group

EmoPinata's Survivor: Haiti

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!