This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Revolution)

Topic » Tribal Council #14..

4185 days 15 hours ago
EmoPinata
We'll now bring in the Jury...

Missalice3, BigBrother06, Parodox121, dangon213, and swimboy818, voted out at the last Tribal Council

You must submit your vote to me by Monday November 19th a 8PM EST.

Revolution

Prozach (Immune)
TDPokemonFan
TheBizareOne
BigBrotherFan132

Could all remaining members please let me know what would be a good time to host the final challenge.
4185 days 15 hours ago
Prozach
Needed that win. This is the Tribal where anything could happen. One way or another, the tribal alliance is going to split apart

Since it looks like we won't be having a challenge tomorrow, I suppose 6 PM EST on Tuesday works for me
4185 days 15 hours ago
TDPokemonFan
Anything time is good on  Monday
Tuesday I'll be on the road until like 8pm-something
Anything Tuesday after that is good
4185 days 15 hours ago
Prozach
Hmm. If Tuesday doesn't work than anytime that works best for everyone works for me, really
4185 days 15 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Good luck everyone :)
4185 days 1 hour ago
TDPokemonFan
Wednesday is good
Thursday after dinner is good
Anytime after Thanksgiving is good
4184 days 13 hours ago
Prozach
Time to read votes...soon
4184 days 13 hours ago
EmoPinata
Sorry to keep you in suspense, I had to drive a friend to the trains.

Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately, I'll read the votes...

First Vote...

BigBrotherFan132

Second Vote...

TDPokemonFan

Third Vote...

TheBizareOne

That's one vote, BigBrotherFan132, one vote TDPokemonFan, one vote TheBizareOne, one deciding vote left...

Fourteenth Person voted out of Survivor Haiti and the Sixth Member of our Jury...

4184 days 13 hours ago
Prozach
Drumroll
4184 days 13 hours ago
EmoPinata
TDPokemonFan

That's two votes and tonight that will be enough, you need to bring me your torch.

TDPokemonFan, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

It's time for you to go.

And then there were three. I would still like to hear from BigBrotherFan132 and TheBizareOne for when they would like the last challenge to be, if not I will take it that anytime is fine with them when I announce the time for the Final Immunity Challenge tomorrow.
4184 days 13 hours ago
Prozach
Bye TD

Beginning of the end. This is it
4184 days 13 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
Bizarre is inactive :( Tuesday is fine with me
4184 days 13 hours ago
Prozach
2 EST onwards works best for me. I have a midterm from 9 to 10:20 AM PST, so can't make it then.
4184 days 13 hours ago
Prozach
Or we could, ya know, have it right now. I mean, like BigBrother said, Bizarre's been gone for a day+, whereas both of us are here right now
4184 days 13 hours ago
EmoPinata
If that's okay with both of you I would not object to hosting it a 9:30 PM EST tonight.
4184 days 13 hours ago
Prozach
I can be here in a half hour

open group

EmoPinata's Survivor: Haiti

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!