This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

OFFICIAL Cast Reveal!

Topic » OFFICIAL Cast Reveal!

4233 days ago
jharrin7887
The Cast Reveal will begin at 7pm est TONIGHT! It will last about an hour. Be there!
4233 days ago
jharrin7887
You can do pre season challenges until we have the reveal, so get them done!
4233 days ago
jharrin7887
POTENTIAL TWISTS:

#1: Two Houses

In this twist, there will be 20 competitors! The 20 will be broken down into two houses of 10. We will have a game challenge. In this challenge, the two houses will square off in an immunity challenge, kind of like survivor. The winning house will be immunity for the week! (A week in this game will last about 4 days, since their will be a lot more people than what I planned on). The winning house will select ONE person from their house to switch houses for the week. That person will be the HOH and will have to nominate two people for eviction from the loosing house. Then we will have POV, where only the HOH, 2 nominees, and 3 people selected from a poll from the loosing house. If you win the POV you can change one of the nominees AND name the replacement nominee! (Twist!). Once the final nominees are selected, the other reminaing house guests (FROM BOTH HOSUES) will vote to evict. The eviction polls will be polls, however the HOH and the 2 nominees will be taken off the player list so they won't be able to vote. At a random point in the game, the two houses will merge and we will play regular big brother.

#2: Duos

In this twist, we will have 20 people. You will be playing in pairs! The pairs will be selected at RANDOM. You will win HOH as a pair, be nominated as a pair, and be EVICTED as a pair! However, you will vote INDIVIDUALLY. At a random point in the game, the pairs will be no more and will will play in singles!

#3 Teams

In this twist, we will have 18 people. The 18 of you will be broken down into 3 teams of 6. We will have a game challenge, where one team will win the power team! That team will have an HOH challenge where one of the people on the winning team will win power! That HOH can nominate an THREE people from any of the two loosing teams to go up for eviction. However, the HOH must nominate at least one person from each of the loosing teams. There will be a veto competition where EVERYONE will play. The POV winner can save anyone from the block, and the HOH must name a replacement nominee, however the replacement nominee MUST be from the same team that the person who was just taken off the block. The PUBLIC will then decide who stays and who goes. The evictions will either be in twos or singles.

#4: Redemption House!

This cast will have 13 people. We will play normal big brother. However, when you are evicted, you are NOT eliminated! Every three weeks will will have a poll where the PUBLIC will decide 1 person to come back into the house! The person who wins the poll will get another shot back into the game!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5397/poll/s1-twist-season-84927
4233 days ago
AustinBenevides
so excited to see the cast
4233 days ago
Bradyman7
(gasp)
4233 days ago
Lavaworks
Nervous :0
4233 days ago
koolmanmadden
I will be there
4233 days ago
Russell11
im nervous lolz
4233 days ago
ofl1998
*crosses fingers* hope i get picked
4233 days ago
BBobsessor
Im in already (:
4233 days ago
Mickj
I'm here!
4233 days ago
joey65409
here
4233 days ago
Kopycat
here and ready to be in :D
4233 days ago
jimboslice
people are half an hour early
4233 days ago
kmaynor2
here
4233 days ago
Chloeox
Here and hope i get in :)

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!