This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

***DIARY ROOM***

Topic » ***DIARY ROOM***

4160 days 9 hours ago
Austinstephens
Wow I'm honestly surprised with the vote thought bb was safe sucks to see u go congrats makingfall
4160 days 9 hours ago
makingallfall2
I feel like crap after the other day with bigbrother leaving and i never even talked with her the whole game! The problem she has with me is ironic because i was spamming her friends to trend austinb and myself and i never knew her friends were the same friends i have! I told her if i could i would trade places with her but i do not think it matters anyway as if i was in the bottom 2 in this game i will not win anyway nor if she was in the bottom 2 i do not think she would win! Congrats to all that made it this far! If i were sitting in the bottom 2 all of her friends who were helping me in this game were close too her and are giving me all kinds of trash mail! I never thought that this game could cause that kind of drama! Good luck everyone!
4160 days 8 hours ago
Chloeox
I am very happy that Makingfall is still here, however BB was one of my closest friends and it is such a shame that he has gone, i am very nervous about nominating, hope i don't my nominations wrong, good luck everyone and congratulations to everyone who had made final five!
4157 days ago
makingallfall2
chloeox like i have said too you no real hard feelings on the noms! Austin and I were extremely good partners in that pass the torch comp and hated to be up against him in this last eviction! I want to wish all good luck with the next hoh and beginning to like the chances just remember everyone now i have to play for second because i do not think i can win this game at the end with the drama provided by bigbrother! If i soon am next evicted from this game somehow i would like to thank you jharrin for the oppurtunity to play in this group! You are a fun and great host and hope to do this again at some point! Thanks everyone!!!!
4156 days 4 hours ago
Austinstephens
I hated winning that last pov I had to choose between two of my alies but I didn't want to be out because I decided not to take the pov when I could I'm sorry chloe I wish u would forgive me but ik u never will

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!