This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 68 The FINAL POV Competition and Eviction!

Topic » Day 68 The FINAL POV..

4137 days 10 hours ago
jharrin7887
Today, to win POV you need comment 1st, thats it! I will not inform you in the mail, so just comment on this asap!

The eviction will take place TONIGHT at 6:30 pm est right before the Battle of The Seasons cast reveal!
4137 days 10 hours ago
Austinstephens
Me
4137 days 10 hours ago
jharrin7887
CONGRATS Austinstephens! Due to you being the only person that could be renominated, I highly doubt you are using the veto! Congrats on making it to the finals!
4137 days 10 hours ago
Austinstephens
Thanks and sorry noms I'm not using it
4137 days 10 hours ago
Austinstephens
This is tough for me because I've been close to both of u but I evict chloe because I think she will beat me easy if I make finals and I've talked to makingfall longer
4137 days 8 hours ago
makingallfall2
hi all i just want to say think i had a great time..
4137 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
TIME FOR THE EVICTION! Ausin, who do you evict?
4137 days 6 hours ago
Austinstephens
Chloe I already said that lol
4137 days 6 hours ago
jharrin7887
Ok, CONGRATS FINAL 3! final update will be posted tomorrow
4137 days 3 hours ago
Chloeox
I can't believe this.... Wish I now nominated AustinS in stead of AustinB. I thought you were my closest friend on this Austin and you have totally been distrusted, to the other two, i wish them both luck and I hope Making wins and hope you and James but decide to evict Austin next because he is a back stabber and will back stab anyone to win.

Just had to say all this because at least i have been true to myself throughout unlike AustinS and I hope Making or James win now!
4137 days ago
Mickj
js, you backstabbed me, then you messaged me pretending you couldn't do anything about it. Before you call out someone else, make sure your hands are clean.
4136 days 6 hours ago
Austinstephens
Thanks Mickj
4135 days 15 hours ago
Chloeox
MickJ sorry but you have no idea what Austin is like, he has he pretending to be friends with all of us and i can't believe you actually believe him. Austin you are defiantly not getting my vote now.
4135 days 14 hours ago
Austinstephens
No I haven't been pretending to be friends I actually am but u obviously don't wanna be mine
4135 days 6 hours ago
Chloeox
I don't care anymore, good luck to you with this game and in the future but to be honest, you ain't getting my vote, that's for sure.
4135 days 5 hours ago
Austinstephens
Don't worry about not voting me I figured people wouldn't vote on who played the best game

open group

Tengaged's OFFICIAL Big Brother Game!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!