This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mickle's After-Show

Topic » Mickle's After-Show

3809 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
A former contestant on Winner and Prez's Survivor, placing 14th in Poland, MicklePickle20 is one of the most revered players to ever play the game.

He also wants to host an after show for me, so why the hell not.

Presenting... Mickle's After-Show
3809 days 1 hour ago
bigbrother101
OOOO INTERESTING
*sits in the audience*
3809 days 1 hour ago
Duffybutt11
Can i be interviewed? :D
3809 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Yep Bubba! Eliminated contestants are interviewed.
3809 days 1 hour ago
Duffybutt11
Yaa!
3809 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Ok where did Mickle go...
3809 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
Hello any Wecome to  Winner and Prez Nepal aftershow hosted by MicklePickle20 and sponsored by Sprint If you want you can keep in the action with the #nepalaftershow and ill be saying some after the show(if there is any) im here with Bubba/DuffyButt11  hi bubba im sorry you went tonight
3809 days 1 hour ago
Duffybutt11
Hey Michael!
3809 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
How did you feel when you got voted out?
3809 days 1 hour ago
Duffybutt11
Honestly, i kinda saw it coming. I mean i knew me and nikki where on the outs and i didn't show up to the second challenge. I wish i knew that Shane was on the outs because at the time i thought he was a leader of the majority alliance!
3809 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
What was your mindset going in to that challage?
3809 days 1 hour ago
Duffybutt11
The first one, Oh shit i hope the rest of the tribe gets online fast!

The Second one, Stupid goddamn homework
3809 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
Where you Shock that you went home and not Nikki and why did you vote Shane?
3809 days 1 hour ago
Duffybutt11
I was! i thought Nikki was more of a social threat than me! I mean she is really good at manipulating people, and probably will make it far in the game! I thought she was going to vote shane with me, so the fact that she voted dan kinda pissed me of cause i thought he was our target!
3809 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
and remember everyone the Hashtag of the night is #nepalaftershow to join the convosion
3809 days 1 hour ago
MicklePickle20
I played a game with you before and when i saw you made this cast I was like he is one of my picks to win this game  i predicted you to get 6th ,what place did you think you were going to get when you enter this game?

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!